By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - American Sales up!

DMeisterJ said:
Squilliam said:
DMeisterJ said:
So Squilliam...

I like your sig now!

Well, now that those four weeks are over and done with, let's move back to the era of PS3 winning Weekly every week.

I feel so let down.

Are you going to cry?

Only if you offer me your hanky.

Tease.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Squilliam said:
DMeisterJ said:
So Squilliam...

I like your sig now!

Well, now that those four weeks are over and done with, let's move back to the era of PS3 winning Weekly every week.

I feel so let down.

Are you going to cry?

Lol watch out for next week though I guess the sales will go down considering gamers are waiting now for a 80 GB PS3. Possible that X360 will sell more than PS3.

WTF at PS3?

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Madden don't push consoles anymore? Well low week for everybody, the things are going to be interesting in September with the 360 new price and the begining of the Holiday sales in some places. (even my Wal Mart has some X'mas stuff right now)

konnichiwa said:
DMeisterJ said:
Squilliam said:
DMeisterJ said:
So Squilliam...

I like your sig now!

I feel so let down.

Are you going to cry?

Lol watch out for next week though I guess the sales will go down considering gamers are waiting now for a 80 GB PS3. Possible that X360 will sell more than PS3.

As far as I've read, the 80g is already available in many areas in the US.  I'm not sure there will be a big downturn next week.

Around the Network

360 is down, probably because the recent news of a possible price drop for September 7th decreased sales... Things will pick up if the price cut happens for real.

PS3 stays consistent... I expect not too much change when the 80 Gb comes out.

Torillian said:
konnichiwa said:
DMeisterJ said:
Squilliam said:
DMeisterJ said:
So Squilliam...

I like your sig now!

I feel so let down.

Are you going to cry?

As far as I've read, the 80g is already available in many areas in the US.  I'm not sure there will be a big downturn next week.

Jeuh I read that aswell but Europe is not so far..The sales dropped this week in Euope and I expet the same next week.

Haha! After 3 weeks, PS3 returns to its position above the 360. MWAH!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I'm going to sleep so well tonight.

die wii die xD =O i am going to win the hate of the fanboys