By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - King of RPGs...360 or PS3?

Unfortunately, the 360. Although, if FFvXII was out now, it could be different.

Around the Network

360 has better line up.

@forevercloud3000: It's definitely a matter of personal taste, as you say. I rather think that Square's gone downhill without Sakaguchi, at least as far as Final Fantasy goes. Sakaguchi's games tend to be quite old fashion, but I find them much more emotionally affecting. As an indicator of my taste, FFIV is probably my favorite game of all time, while I didn't even come close to finishing FFXII.

That said, Cry On is going to be an action RPG (though with a heavy emphasis on heartstring pulling), and I'm really looking forward to seeing Sakaguchi try something new.

360, especially when you add the ones that badgenome listed!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

interest me most is 360's....

Around the Network

Soon PS3 RPG demographic >>>>>>>>>>>>> 360 RPG demographic

^I hope so..

I think the 360 has the best line up currently and I think this will continue till the end of the generation. Btw, The Agency is not a RPG, is a MMO shooter and Age of Conan hasn't been announced for PS3.

PS3's line up. FFVersus13 looks too good to miss out on, although i must admit the 360 line up is good, just not as good.

blazinhead89 said:
Soon PS3 RPG demographic >>>>>>>>>>>>> 360 RPG demographic

Yea, right now I am partially more interested to see what is on 360 as far as RPGs go. Mass Effect I found to be entertaining(although the combat is usless ) but the story is great. FableII  has a huge chance of sucking big time but there is a chance of it being good. Too Human was EXACTLY what I expected it to be, mediocre yet my boss didnt believe me lol(GI:6.7).

After that thou Im def looking forward to Disgaea 3, FFXIII, Valkyria Chronicles, WKC, FFVXIII, The Agency, Apha Protocal, Fallout3, Borderlands, etc

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)