By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Here it is Folks! Why FFVII is one of the BEST GAMES EVAA!!!

NiKKoM said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Garcian Smith said:
NiKKoM said:
So why are we wasting time on forevercloud3000?? He is one of the biggest fanboys on this site.. of Final Fantasy & the PS3.. He even compared FFvii with Star Wars and Star Trek (and Buffy) as a cultural phenomenon in another thread.. We can't argue with him.. he doesn't listen..

He's not even an entertaining fanboy like CrazzyMan; he's just an all-around terrible poster who thinks he's some sort of forum superstar.

WOW NikkoM, again? You keep coming back to my threads why? You say you don't like them yet you constantly return to either bash me or flambait my threads. Garcian, I barely know you, what calls for such hatred, i do not know.

First off, I was loosely joking with the "Star Wars" thing (in a manner of speaking). FFVII is no where near as well known. Yet that does not change the fact it has decent percentage of popularity. Enough to make it Pop Culture.

I dont see the issue with this(or my previous ones) you guys find. I started this thread for a little discussion on how I think FFVII is the best game evaa(at least RPG wise). I also stated at the bottom of my post  that I wanted people to say if they don't like it or think a different one is better than give details. Thats it. I am not dismissing anyone's OPINION I am simply arguing theirs as they argue mines. Is there something wrong with that?

People like you two are SAD! Constantly trolling other people's threads just to try and point out every tiny flaw. O look I spelled something wrong, BURN HIM! That I must say is retarded. If you don't like the topics I start, why even show up?

And if anyone has a fat head it is you too, constantly showing up with this holier than thou attitude. I never claim to be anything other than me, I am a bit fanboyish but isn't everyone. Fonboyishness, at least mines, stems from an adoring love for a product that I have ran through the gauntlet and it has survived. It is in no way blind love, It has been very well earned. Yet I am not afraid to point out their flaws.

In Closing: if you are not going to add anything to the discussion, STAY OUT PLEASE! There is no need for you here...

Ehm because this is a forum where you can discuss things but time after time you have proven not to have the ability to discuss something.. you say something, claims that they are facts and don't listen or ignore other posters.. In mine and Garcian post history you can clearly see that we don't do the bolded.. weren't you banned because you went on calling people idiots.. & some of your threads were closed because of flamebait?? 

and Chrono Trigger, FF4, FF6, Xenogears are better then FF7.. at everything..

No I do not dismiss anyone elses opinion (anymore than they dismiss mine). I simply continue to argue mine to theres, which is what debate is about. Why is that so wrong?

And YOU my friend STALK all my threads, giving nothing on topic usually, and do nothing but bash me! Garcian is no different it would seem. All your attacks are at me instead of the actual topic.

And I was banned because I called someone an idiot EVEN THOUGH in the VERY QOUTE I USED in the post showed that the other guy called me an idiot as well. Total bias! And I also was guilty of calling YOU a D*UCHE! becuz you were doing exactly what you are now, trolling!

And you did exactly what I acused you of doing again, stating something opposed to my opinion without clarifying reason.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
NiKKoM said:

Ehm because this is a forum where you can discuss things but time after time you have proven not to have the ability to discuss something.. you say something, claims that they are facts and don't listen or ignore other posters.. In mine and Garcian post history you can clearly see that we don't do the bolded.. weren't you banned because you went on calling people idiots.. & some of your threads were closed because of flamebait?? 

and Chrono Trigger, FF4, FF6, Xenogears are better then FF7.. at everything..

No I do not dismiss anyone elses opinion (anymore than they dismiss mine). I simply continue to argue mine to theres, which is what debate is about. Why is that so wrong?

And YOU my friend STALK all my threads, giving nothing on topic usually, and do nothing but bash me! Garcian is no different it would seem. All your attacks are at me instead of the actual topic.

And I was banned because I called someone an idiot EVEN THOUGH in the VERY QOUTE I USED in the post showed that the other guy called me an idiot as well. Total bias! And I also was guilty of calling YOU a D*UCHE! becuz you were doing exactly what you are now, trolling!

And you did exactly what I acused you of doing again, stating something opposed to my opinion without clarifying reason.

Chill man. this is the internet.. & Yes I have used MR T/Picard pictures on you.. to stop your jibba jabba..  but stalking & attacking?? that's nonsence.. check my post history..  but if you reread your own threads more people don't like your posts.. not just me.. that's a fact

And it wasn't total bias! You were warned about calling people names...

Why don't you post more in other threads? Most of us just know you as a PS3 & FFvii fanboy.. and that's annoying...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I disagree greatly. I thought it failed in every aspect compared to its predecessors FFIV, and FFVI. Also I liked FFIX, and FFX much better. I would rate it as the fifth best main series Final Fantasy. And that is out of Final Fantasies. I like tons of more games than that or are equal to FFVI and FFIV/FFIX like Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Half Life 2, Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, etc. FFVII brought nothing new, and actually did things worse than FFVI and FFIV, and future FF games. The only people who I actually think will say this are the people who were caught in the hype. Also it was basically the first mainstream RPG so that brought alot of people in too.

forevercloud3000 said:

Warning. Warning. Reactor core overload. Meltdown imminent. Abandon your posts and evacuate the building.

This thread keeps getting better(/worse).

EDIT: Also, did you seriously censor the word "douche"?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Warning. Warning. Reactor core overload. Meltdown imminent. Abandon your posts and evacuate the building.

This thread keeps getting better(/worse).

EDIT: Also, did you seriously censor the word "douche"?

yes i did, seeing as that is the word that got me banned the first time when I called NiKKom one for trolling my thread.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)