By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who else is sad that Nintendo is winning/won this gen ?

Damn. Beaten to the 5 stages of grief already.

Around the Network

There seems to be alot of wannabe-hardcores in this thread

Soriku said:
What exactly have the HD console brang? Higher cost development. And you say the Wii in the lead is bad.

You act like there are no hardcore games on the Wii and all we're going to see is Mario and Sonic or whatever.

Actually...I have no idea to properly respond to a post so ignorant, not to mention stupid.

He's allowed to post what ever, he's not flame baiting, he just wants to see whats people think.

Wii isn't exactly the Hardcore Console.  More people own a casual console then a Hardcore one.

I'm a Wii Fan, and there are some Traditional Games, but I am sad that I can't get more games that I really like on Wii.

Million is being melodramatic but he's doing it to get a point across.

Don't be such a Nintendo Fanboy where you trick yourself into thinking the Wii really is for everyone. You sound just as bad as the "ten year plan" people.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I dont know why sadness exists when there are games for everyone?

- 360 has a bunch of games the fans love and more coming

- PS3 has a bunch games the fans love and more coming

- Wii has a bunch of games the fans love and more coming

Who cares who is "winning"? If you are a consumer and you are enjoying your purchases then who is losing?

The Wii isnt gonna kill the 360 or PS3 so what is the issue?

nordlead said:
ps2 and good old days don't belong in the same sentence. try replacing it with NES.

also, Wii fit and everything else were planned before total nintendomination started.

Personally i'm quite happy ninty is #1, as didn't like where the industry was headed.

PS2 = Best gaming console ever. 

Around the Network
perpride said:
nordlead said:
ps2 and good old days don't belong in the same sentence. try replacing it with NES.

also, Wii fit and everything else were planned before total nintendomination started.

Personally i'm quite happy ninty is #1, as didn't like where the industry was headed.

PS2 = Best gaming console ever.

Damn straight.

I am a bit sad because I do not care for any Nintendo franchises personally, and the DS is really making the PSP suffer because the software is suffering because of how well the DS is doing

Smeags said:

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Oh boy, depression already? You'll soon be on your way to Acceptance in no time. Good for you!

(Still, looking around, there are plenty of Denial's and Anger's around. And from the looks of it, they have a while to go...)

Now if you excuse me, I'll be playing Okami and Boom Blox, and having fun.

I give this post an 11.

Baahh if it weren't for "casual" games you would never see any "hardcore" games beacuse the developers would have gone bankrupt before coming halfway into releasing the game.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Munkeh111 said:
I am a bit sad because I do not care for any Nintendo franchises personally, and the DS is really making the PSP suffer because the software is suffering because of how well the DS is doing

I'm sad about the Wii, but not about the DS, my reason for supporting Nintendo. The DS, IMO, is the best handheld ever.