By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliffy B on resistance 2: My game is better

Well at least he has to balls to say what he wants. Besides whats he really going to say...R2 is better my game sucks? Political correctness is all bullshit for the insecure fanboys.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Around the Network

but I must say that despite being a good attempt, the quality falls short of the Gears of War 2.

I readily believe that Gears2 has higher production values and a by far bigger budget than Resistance2. Doesn't change the fact that Resistance2 will be the game that is more fun to play . (Seriously I am fed up of Epics huge space marines and I don't know about third-person FPS and Insomniac has the cooler weapons -> gameplay.

Political correctness is all bullshit for the insecure fanboys.

QFT its his game what is he supposed to say? That its worse?

Smeags said:
After all this time this is what you come back with? This is the big entrance?

So be it, Jedi.

Yeah I was wishing he wouldn't come back :(

He can say whatever, I'm still more interested in R2.

ssj12 said:
starcraft said:
Gobias said:
starcraft said:
Judging by the first game's, trailers impressions, he is absolutely correct.

360 fanboy thinks 360 timed console exclusive is better than PS3 exclusive?

I'm shocked.

You really have become increasingly volatile and trollish as a poster lately.

I'd calm down if you don't wish to receive another extended ban.

he is right though... it is timed exclusive.. and the PC version will be better like GeOW was better on PC then 360.

gears 1 did eventually surface on pc but gears 2 is not even announced for the pc yet so you can only assume until then

Around the Network
leo-j said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Well... he's probably right...

He never played it and good bye =)

Cliff and Ted are friends, lots of people have played Resistance2, why would Ted not let Blezinski play R2?

Oh BTW Blezinski was at E3, demo pods of R2 were at E3.

In short you= TEH FAIL

resistance have 60 players online i will buy it just for this

NJ5 said:

Here is a hint for people who are experiencing nerd rage:

Look at the quote again and promptly remove your head out of your ass. He was obviously making a joke, even if he meant it.

Seems too hard for people to understand that. Don't worry about it, they tend to forget things a few seconds after it happens.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

well, he aint gonna be saying, " gears 2 sucks everybody, so i want u to go buy dat great game, resistance 2, from my best friend Ted at insomniac. "
welcome back leo - j even though u dont know me.

Gears of War 2>Resistance 2

I have high hopes for R2's Campaign[s] and 60 player online, but playing Gears is going to be such better co-op. I can't see R2 being better by the first one by enough to be better than Gears.