By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - mk vs dc whos pumped

i am! batman and joker im gonna be batman kicks so much ASS!

Around the Network

I thought about it, and I used to be pumped. Once I get Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4 and Street fighter 4, i'm satisfied until Blue Blaz comes out.

My favorite ice cream is cherry garcia. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough isn't bad either though. Nice choice Rubang!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

eh..... I'd kinda like to try it when it comes out... I wouldn't say I'm pumped, though.

This should be in 'gaming discussion'

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I thought about it, and I used to be pumped. Once I get Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4 and Street fighter 4, i'm satisfied until Blue Blaz comes out.

whats blue blaz

Around the Network
SSSBOLIMAR said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

whats blue blaz

It's the new fighter from the makers of Guilty Gear. It basically is guilty gear with new characters.

no thanks.shouldn't this be in gaming section?

sure ill move it there

I don't think I'll buy it, I might try it.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

whats blue blaz

It's the new fighter from the makers of Guilty Gear. It basically is guilty gear with new characters.

Hopefully it gets annouced for american release soon...or I will be really annoyed...this is the only 2d fighter that I am looking forward to.