By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - mk vs dc whos pumped

you guys dont look interested in this game it looks awesome

Around the Network
Acevil said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I thought about it, and I used to be pumped. Once I get Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4 and Street fighter 4, i'm satisfied until Blue Blaz comes out.

whats blue blaz

It's the new fighter from the makers of Guilty Gear. It basically is guilty gear with new characters.

Hopefully it gets annouced for american release soon...or I will be really annoyed...this is the only 2d fighter that I am looking forward to.

Yeah, it's coming to America. It's exclusive to the PS3, while the Xbox 360 gets the Guilty Gear adventure game. I prefer it that way, because I like the PS3 controller for fighters.

SSSBOLIMAR said:

you guys dont look interested in this game it looks awesome

Theres something about it. If Namco created the game it would be far more accurate, because they focus more on fighting styles, rather than everyone adhering to the typical MK style. It will be cool for a second and then get old.

ive always liked MK games so adding in super heros and a story line to bring these 2 worlds together sounds pretty awespme

well, i dont know about everybody else, but im pumped!!!
cant wait for a new mortal kombat game!!! especially when u mix it with the dc universe.

Around the Network

This game looks lame, IMO.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SSSBOLIMAR said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I thought about it, and I used to be pumped. Once I get Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4 and Street fighter 4, i'm satisfied until Blue Blaz comes out.

whats blue blaz

It's the new fighter from the makers of Guilty Gear. It basically is guilty gear with new characters.

I'm pumped about this game. I've liked most MK games so far so adding DC into the mix should be really entertaining. Dude how the hell did you get your hands on Tekken 6 I did not even know it was out anywhere.

I thgought this was exclusive to the PS3? A damn good one too, lucky sods?

(This is the ms forum)

IMO Marvel Vs Capcom 2 was made for all the right reasons and MK Vs DC is being made for all the wrong reasons.

So I'm not not really pumped about it BUT I will be trying to see if it's any good.

Psyched, no. Interested? Maybe.

I really liked how as the match goes on their clothes/costumes get all cut and bloodied.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.