By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Doing it in public...

NiKKoM said:
So in a toilet in a club or in an airplane does that count as public? or is that private because of the confined space?

I say it counts. I mean, being in public means a hightened chance to find out. If someone strats banging on the toilet door, or hears some strange sounds or better, sees two pair of leg in the same booth, well...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Let see...On the roof of my school, in the Gulf of Mexico, in a movie theater. (These were all sex, btw. Not anything less).

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Few days ago I made out with my gf at her childhood elementary school.

O-D-C said:

Ok I know sex threads are so last month, but this is something I want to ask you all about.

Today me and my girlfreind had an...experience in a public place, nothing to raunchy but still something, I wont go into details on a public forum but you get the idea.

Anyway it was my 1st time doing anything sexual outdoors and I was pretty shy and nervos about it, to the point where it affected...performance, so should I tell my girlfreind to cool her jets when we are in public or just shut up and be happy that she will have anything to do with me?

Thanks

Are you trying to say you shot your load a bit too early? Because dont sweat it, that happens. Not to me, or anyone i know, or anyone ive ever met but....still....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

ahh and that is why lake mich will always have a soft spot in my heart, also the beach in Jamaica, then the movie theater down teh street, also teh smoky bones near it...

god i am a whore

Around the Network

Well, it only gets interesting when you start something in a bus with a girl you just met in the bus while her mother sits across the lane.

Then you know you are good at it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

^^nice

Well, I'm not against it, but I have never done that myself lol

^You should try it out sometimes, a really good activity to do out doors.

Okay, I'll play the opposite end of the spectrum here, since everyone else seems to be saying to go for it. I'll provide a little perspective.

I can totally understand enjoying the risk, and also wanting to show off that you have someone that you can do this stuff with.
However despite all that, sex is still a very personal thing for me. My fiance and I are both very possessive of each other and we enjoy each other's possessiveness. I don't want other people to see her like that because she's mine, and I don't want other people to see me like that because I'm hers.

So if it's not your thing, it's not your thing. You may want to at least go along with it a bit more and see if it's only rookie nervousness that's not letting you enjoy it, but if you find that you still aren't enjoying things after a bit, let her know.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her