By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Doing it in public...

Hmmmm, try in an underground parking? In an alleyway? Besides a restaurant (not in front of the windows, please)? o_o

And nah, we just care for the well being of other VGCharterz (lol)!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

If we're compiling a list, Ferris Wheel (Damn that was a fun trip to Darien Lake) and the back seat of the Go bus.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

New slogan.

VGC: doing spead sheets all over town.

Bus Stop
Wave Pool
Train
Photo Booth
Beach
Harbor, on top of a wall
Park
Parking lot in a car
Back seat of Go Bus

Anymore?

I suppose we started in a parking lot, before moving to the bus stop.

Around the Network

oh yeah, some changerooms at the mall.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
oh yeah, some changerooms at the mall.

Thats a bit risky on weekends but also depends on what kind of door it has, the ones we got here are cloth curtains...

OMG I completly forgot, its not really bad, but we made out in a public washroom once, if u want to add it.

LOL this is great. Back in college days we had access to various dorm rooms before the students came back...you can say we christened them :D

Back in senior year high school we had this "secret spot" at this dead end road that we always used to go to, but the last day we went there, a few other cars with teens came too with the same idea...I was so pissed that our spot was stolen but at least the memories live XD

Oh, I got another place: A hardware store while walking XD dont ask

So in a toilet in a club or in an airplane does that count as public? or is that private because of the confined space?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)