By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Doing it in public...

O-D-C said:
Esmoreit said:
Go for it... I can heartily recommend the train.

we are going on a train ride next week......lol

The O-Train? ;)

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
Okay, I'll play the opposite end of the spectrum here, since everyone else seems to be saying to go for it. I'll provide a little perspective.

I can totally understand enjoying the risk, and also wanting to show off that you have someone that you can do this stuff with.
However despite all that, sex is still a very personal thing for me. My fiance and I are both very possessive of each other and we enjoy each other's possessiveness. I don't want other people to see her like that because she's mine, and I don't want other people to see me like that because I'm hers.

So if it's not your thing, it's not your thing. You may want to at least go along with it a bit more and see if it's only rookie nervousness that's not letting you enjoy it, but if you find that you still aren't enjoying things after a bit, let her know.

then again if i had her grey i would be very careful as well....JK

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

^that is always fun, b/c your thinking god we are being so loud but in reality you are proable not making noise at all

^seconded.

Around the Network

i know the last time we had some fun in the theater was a couple of months ago but i cant remember the movie b/c we didn't really watch it....but man i wouldn't trade that night for anything

lol does her going down on me while we're in the living room and her mother is in the kitchen count? not exactly public but still a big chance of getting caught

^yeah i have had those moments her whole family(it was a christmas) and i do mean whole family was in teh living room and we were in teh family room and she had a skirt on...well

Well, let's see, first of all let me contribute by saying that my wife, while we were dating, did it in a movie theater and in the changing room by a pool in a hotel when people could come in, but before her, i used to do stuff in parked cars all the time, like, fully do stuff. A girlfriend and I in high school parked in a forest preserve and got stopped by the cops. My shirt was on backwards and our hair was messed up. It was hilarious until the cop asked her if "she was ok" and "was he doing anything she didn't want to." It kinda ruined the concept. I suppose that's all well and fine, since it's safe, but seriously.

Oh, and by the way, Lakes, Wave Pools, Hot Tubs, etc., DO NOT HAVE SEX IN THEM! Unless you have sex in, like, a bathtub you have recently cleaned, all those places are cesspools of filth, and she WILL get a UTI or yeast infesction or whatever eventually, if not the first time. So, find a better place for your outdoor schenanigans! ;)

OH! once when i was working at a restaurant the hostess and I made out and grinded against the wall and did a little under-the-shirt fun in one of the rooms not being used that night, right next to other rooms that had customers.

The Atheist's Wager "It is better to live your life as if there are no
Gods, and try to make the world a better place for your
being in it. If there is no God, you have lost nothing
and will be remembered fondly by those you left behind.
If there is a benevolent God, He will judge you on your
merits and not just on whether or not you believed in Him."

Oh man...

- In car, while moving
- In car, while stopped
- On top of car
- In a hottub
- On concrete next to car
- In a bar restroom

There's probably more, I just can't think of them right now.

BTW, kudos to the changeroom, Stof. That's a great idea. Never thought of it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/