By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich game i should buy? Okami or FF:IV

FF 4

The best game on DS

Around the Network
Smeags said:
I just bought Okami a couple of days ago, and all I can say is wow! It's such a great game, and I'm only at the beginning. With fantastic gameplay and gorgeous stylized graphics, you can't go wrong with Okami.

Plus, Okami needs all the sales it can get.

This.

Plus, any Zelda fan should own Okami. :P

Okami. It's one of the best adventure games that I've ever played. It's better than the last Zelda.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

makingmusic476 said:
Smeags said:
I just bought Okami a couple of days ago, and all I can say is wow! It's such a great game, and I'm only at the beginning. With fantastic gameplay and gorgeous stylized graphics, you can't go wrong with Okami.

This.

Actually, I like Zelda games but I wasn't a fan of Okami.  I think the thing that turned me off was the 20 minute cut scene at the beginning.

twesterm said:
makingmusic476 said:
Smeags said:

This.

Actually, I like Zelda games but I wasn't a fan of Okami.  I think the thing that turned me off was the 20 minute cut scene at the beginning.

Lol.  Yeah, the intro was kind've long.  After that, the cutscenes are only a few minutes each. 

I'm about 30 hours into the game right now, and I'm loving it.  I hope to finish it sometime Saturday.

Around the Network

Well, by now, the winner seem to be Okami.

As i can see, its hard to get Okami, and i can find FF4 almost everywhere.
I think its done.

Thank you to all of you!!
Ill get Okami.

By the way, when i get the enough money, ill also buy FFIV. :)

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Buena eleccion, a mi me encantan los juegos de Zelda y Okami me fascinó, 100% recomendado.

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Yo te recomiendo FFVI advance, todavia no lo termino pero he amado cada minuto de el juego y yo al igual que tu tambien soy fan de Pokemon y aún así me gusta.

I've never played Okami, but it looks good. FFIV I have played and it's very good.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Okami first FF!V later.