By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich game i should buy? Okami or FF:IV

Faxanadu said:
Te encanta Zelda. Entonces compra Okami. Es casi lo mismo, pero un poco mejor que el ultimo Zelda.

¿De verdad? ¿Sabes que decirme eso a mi, es para comprometerse con la calidad del juego que recomiendas? Pero bueno, hasta ahora la balanza se inclina mas por Okami.

Gracias!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

Easy choice, Okami, definitely more enjoyable. Uses wiimote really well too.

Well if you like adventure games, Okami.....If you like RPG's FF

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

MasterZack said:

Hi there!

As the subject says, im looking for a new game, that will be added to my videogame colection. The porblem is, that i have money for buy only one of 'em... wich game i sholud buy? Okami for my Wii, or Final Fantasy IV for my Nintendo DS?

Sorry by the orthograpfhy, i dont speak or write in English very well as u see.

Usted mi buen amigo debería comprar Okami, aunque no estoy seguro si sea mejor que Zelda Twillight princess... pero la batalla está cerrada.

Yo aun diría que la ventaja es para Zelda TP, pero si fuera a darles review a ambos juegos sería algo así como 9.6 para zelda y 9.5 para Okami... asi que en realidad estan muy cerca

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

if u havnt played ff4 before than i'll tell u its pretty awsome the ds version is actually pretty hard tho

okami is a beautiful, original game that u wont forget

tough choice man
lol sorry i didnt make it any easier

I love the PSWII60

Around the Network

Good question... But very difficult to answer. If you like traditional JRPGs FF IV is one of the best and the DS version is very good. Okami Wii is also a very good game, esp. if you like Zelda.

If I had to choose I would go with FF IV, but you should aspire to get both down the road. Or at least find a friend to borrow one from.

if it was me, Okami... but only because I like adventure games more...

FFIVDS

I think I stand as an unbiased poster in this thread, so I recommend Okami.

FFIV has been released a billion times like every FF game. Its been done before

Buy Okami you wont regret it. Its original new and made for Wii.....even though it came out in PS2.

Buy Okami