By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can the ps3 ever pass the wii in hardware sales?

short answer no

long answer fuck no

Around the Network

its not so much about the console boys, more about the price!

just make sure you bring a couple of tea bags

Once the Wii stops selling there will be nothing to stop the PS3 from passing it in a year or two.

RolStoppable said:
Yes, it can. Once FFXIII, GT5, FFXIII Versus, Infamous, Socom, Little Big Planet, Afrika, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and etc. are released and the price drops to $199, no TRUE gamer can resist to buy PS3. =)))

Wii is a fad and will die once all soccer moms, grandparents and little kids got sick of it. =)))

You are my favorite person in the entire world.

You forgot to mention Trophiez, teh bluray, and free internet play w/o friend codes.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Yes, it can. Once FFXIII, GT5, FFXIII Versus, Infamous, Socom, Little Big Planet, Afrika, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and etc. are released and the price drops to $199, no TRUE gamer can resist to buy PS3. =)))

Wii is a fad and will die once all soccer moms, grandparents and little kids got sick of it. =)))

This or the Wii become like the DS in japan currently, with no 3rd party support over the next few years should kill it.

No. Never. Not a chance in hell.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i dont think it will ever happen well im almost sure it will never happen the wii is double sales and its still out of stock thats really the only reasoning i need at the moment

RolStoppable said:

More =)))))))))'s please!

PS3 does have a 10 year plan right.............

izaaz101 said:
RolStoppable said:

More =)))))))))'s please!

PS3 does have a 10 year plan right.............

8now.