By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought FFVI advance

I just come from Mazatlan and I buy four games, FFVI advance, and the 3 in 1 pack of My coach (vocabulario, english and french), I come to ask what I should expect from Final Fantasy VI?, is my first FF game so I dont know what expect from it. 

Around the Network

Well it is the best FF(imo). Expect great things from it, actually get to playing it right now.

You should have just waited for the inevitable DS remake but still, enjoy

One of the best FF's. if you like JRPG's this can become the game that will make you a FF fan.

konnichiwa said:
One of the best FF's. if you like JRPG's this can become the game that will make you a FF fan.

Is that good? I think start it after finish Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, I should start it now?

Around the Network

A really good game. Just remember to wait for Shadow. Unless you don't like him. Anyways great game. Good plot. Villians you love to hate.

Games like this have some grinding involved. FF games less so, but you may need a bit here and there. Theres a way to avoid grinding for most of the game if you do it early. When you have Tera alone in the first cave there is a sleep point. You need a tent. If you level up here for awhile you will do great. I believe most of your allies you get along the way will start with a level relative to your own. So if your ahead they will be too. It makes the game far easier and you can enjoy the RP far more.

If you need to grind before the end there is a forest that has a really tough dinsour. It takes a bit effort at first, but as you kill it a few times it get's easier and easier. It's pretty much the best xp you get in the game. Its also where I had all my characters master magicite.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

congrats manuelf!

maybe I should get Final Fantasy VI advance...

MANUELF said:
konnichiwa said:

Is that good? I think start it after finish Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, I should start it now?

I would start it now if you have a lot of time to play it the next couple of weeks.  It can be very addicting.  I hope you will like it :).

Is one of the best Games on the FF series, I am playing it right now on the Snes version, it has solid characters an excellent soundtrack, worth your time and money... This come from me, a guy that played almost every FF.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

II rented FFVI a few weeks ago, and I loved it. Wish I had bought it instead. Hope you like it, too.us

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.