By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: 360 FFXIII development hasn't begun

I figured as much... People in forums say there's no delay.... There is and has already started. :S

Around the Network

of course it hasn't begun yet, because it's 1st being finished in a PC, and then they'll copy/past and done, the 360 gets it's FF13 in record time.

oh well the increased waiting has begun...

Come on people lets say it together. Thanks Microsoft.

I remember a time when FF games were released in a couple years from one another. What happened to that?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I hope they will release the game on EU/NA on PS3 and later on Xbox360.

I sure there is a way to make them change.

They will get plenty of cash and they will not have to wait.

Time to Work !

meh.. bad news for microsoft & sony fans

If SE is smart (and I think they are) they'll start the porting during the localization phase. That way the waiting time should be as small as possible.

However, those here who think that porting it will be super quick and simple are deluding themselves. Yes it's going to be simple compared to building the game. But still a lot of hard work.

Unless they want to do it as well as the early Xbox 360 -> PS3 ports. Then it'll be easy. Somehow I'm thinking they want to do it right though and that will take plenty of time.

Both 360 & PS3 have delayed each other's games... PS3 delayed GTA4 and Quake Wars, 360 is apparently going to delay FFXIII... And that's just the ones I know of off the top of my head.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

They announced this when it was first said that it was coming to Xbox, how long will it take to port anyway?