By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why you should buy a DS. 56k Warning.

Onyxmeth said:
sc94597 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Machina-AX said:
Unless things have changed since I posted my PS3 game guide, you're going to run out of space real soon.

Nice thread though, it's appreciated, I know how much time these things consume but it's well worth it :)

You're absolutely right. Sc you need to make a new topic with this and take up at least the first two if not three replies after your OP.

Also I don't want to burst your bubble, because I love what you're doing, but haven't we already seen this done at NeoGAF and we post it eveytime someone wants recommendations?

That thread is missing alot of games imo. Also I'm not only going to list games, I'm also going to describe the Pros and the Cons of the DS. First I want to get the games out of the way. I will see if I could fit everything here first. If I make some Pic smaller I might be able to squeeze everything in. If not then I will make a new topic.

Let me save you the trouble. It won't fit. I personally know because it happened to me on the original 360 Exclusives List for 2008. You'll have twice the amount of games I had there. The problem is there won't be a warning. Eventually one of your updates will simply be cut off and you'll lose everything that gets cut from that update. Save yourself the trouble and restart it now.

Well this post is alot longer than mine so I think I will be ok. To be safe though when I post I copy everything I did, and put it in another post area. So if it does get lost I could always copy and paste it.

Around the Network

nice list,DS has awesome games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

dont buy a ds now!!!! its too late...might as just wait till ds2 holiday 09 (total prediciton) :p

Goo haha. That's quite an awesome lineup haha. People need to stop saying PS3 or 360 or whatever is the place for any RPG's haha. It's clearly taken by DS haha.

markers said:
dont buy a ds now!!!! its too late...might as just wait till ds2 holiday 09 (total prediciton) :p

I wonder if the DS2 will be backwards compatible.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

So that where all the RPG have been hiding these pass years! Damn, it almost make me want to reconsider hating handheld system(small screen *blegh*).

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

ZenfoldorVGI said:
markers said:

Most likely  will be since that is very common with Nintendo consoles now. Hm that gives me the Idea of adding GBA games to my list.

sc94597 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
markers said:

Most likely  will be since that is very common with Nintendo consoles now. Hm that gives me the Idea of adding GBA games to my list.

yeah im sure nintendo will capitalize on the ds software by making it backwords compatible....but they might have to take away the GBA compatiblity...dunno yet though. we will have to wait and see, im more curious on the fact are they going to make it more graphical (like the psp) or keep it plain and simple and just pump it up alittle.

Malachi said:

So that where all the RPG have been hiding these pass years! Damn, it almost make me want to reconsider hating handheld system(small screen *blegh*).

Well the screens of the DS and More so the PSP. Aren't too small.

DS screen size

PSP Screen Size

@Markers I'm think maybe PS2 or maybe even Gamecube level graphics. The leap from the GBA to DS was aboutthat of the SNES to N64 generation, so we could probably say the same for the next DS.

Too... many DS games. Tales of.. games look good. Head going to... explode.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.