By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition supposed to be this hard?

Well, you should consider kicking the enemies, knifing them on the ground or simply throwing grenades!

Grenades made the first fight in the town centre much easier.

I figured out that if you use the knife and kicks wisely in Ch. 1, you'd have a ridiculous surplus of ammo by Ch.2, allowing you to literally wipe out anything that gets in your way!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

I've been a PC gamer for the past decade, so it took me no time at all to get used to the Wiimote. Thus, RE4 was a breeze for me.

Keep your arm stabilized by resting your elbow/forearm on a table or your lap or something and you should be able to be very precise.

I found it MUCH easier - so much so, that the game was incredibly (too) easy compared to the GC version.

Maybe you just need more Wiimote practice?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Poor DMJ people are basicly telling him that it is his fault :( , anyway when I was new to the wii it was hard to use the wiimote I got better by playing smg.

Around the Network

it might be cause this is your first time playing a shooter on wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

shams said:
I found it MUCH easier - so much so, that the game was incredibly (too) easy compared to the GC version.

Maybe you just need more Wiimote practice?

This is the same thing I was thinking.  I couldn't stand the GC version's controls when I tried it.  I love the Wii version's controls.  Many headshots in quick succession with the TMP ftw.

This is probably your first IR intensive game so it's understandable that you suck :)

Resting your elbow on your lap really helps to keep a steady hand. You'll be getting 100% headshots in no time.

OK does anyone know how to move while aiming? That's what I would like to be able to do =P I hope I am missing something obvious =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

lol that's part of the suspenseful horror aspect, you can't move and aim/shoot at the same time. Have to choose between fighting and running, can't do both. ;)