By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Redsteel 2 officially announced? Oh great

twesterm said:
SleepWaking said:
ckmlb said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
ckmlb said:
My money will stay firmly in my pocket in regards to this game.

Could you change your mind if the word of mouth is good enough?

It's just that I find absolute comments like that funny. You don't really know your mind won't change. You just know what you plan right now.

Do you think ahead of time that you will be buying a sequel to a crappy game? Unless there is a huge change in the game (not likely) then I am positive I won't get this.

I predict Nintendo people will try to tell me that it's a great game, but they are literally the only people who think that.

what just like killzone and sony fanboys?

Damn, beaten by a lot.  I know you aren't going around cklmb saying Killzone 2 will be the second coming, but there are definately a decent amount of people thinking that about Killzone 2.  Personally, I'm not excited about Red Steel 2.  If it does turn out to be good I might give it a try but it wouldn't be a game I'll hold my breathe for.  I'm hoping they make it better since they have time and have come out and admitted that their previous Wii games were crap and rushed, but I'll wait until I see a good game with my own eyes.

Yeah same here. If it turns out to be good, I'll get it. Wii gamers have more good games to look forward to, so we aren't clinging to every game announcement with eternal hope.

Around the Network

I'll hold my call on this one. It could be great but Im not sure.

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

The game was rushed, sure. No one will deny that.

But I still had a lot of fun with it, once I mastered the controls. And if my friend's 13 year old nephew can do it without issue, anyone can. :p

RS was the first game that showed me how great the Wiimote pointer can be for FPS aiming. I remember the first time I came around a corner, face to face with a guy, and put a bullet right between his eyes as a reflex, replete with "melon-sploit" headshot sound and all.

With polish, the game could be excellent, but I too take a "wait and see" attitude with this.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks