By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Red Alert!!! - PS3 'very exotic and tough to develop for'

i think its not the first company to say that.

Around the Network

I notice Gebx has never returned to this thread he started. Just left the debates to rage. Hmmm

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

docholliday said:
Honestly every topic i've seen this guy make has been sometype of stab at sony, I think he spends more time on sony forums making these type of posts than he does on MS lol.

yea, i'll second that opinion. he's a ms fanboy who trys to start flamewars

B

twesterm said:
colonelstubbs said:
twesterm said:
Lay off gebx, sure, it is a pretty anti-Sony article but he didn't write it, he only posted it. Get mad at the person that wrote the article, discuss why it's right or wrong, and just be calm about things. In the end, if you don't like it just don't read it.

Also, believe me, for every anti-Sony person there is an anti-other console person.

Sorry but if something against the 360 was posted in the MS forum by a known sony fan (the exact opposite of whats happened here) there would be warnings and/or bans.

It's obviously different for every different situation but I've never banned or warned anyone for posting a negative article on one console. Just consider gebx a messenger and either argue against the article or just ignore the thread altogether if you don't like the article. It's not that hard.

I have to agree with colonel. And I don't think it has to be only about 360. I've had threads locked about PS3 and 360 that were in favor of PS3.

B

@ above - if you wanna talk about issues with moderation take it up with Naznatips or the other senior mods, the mod him/herself privately or post your thoughts in the website discussion. Just don't do it here!

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
@ above - if you wanna talk about issues with moderation take it up with Naznatips or the other senior mods, the mod him/herself privately or post your thoughts in the website discussion. Just don't do it here!

Are you serious?  90% of the conversations that go on around here are fanboys arguing w/ each other, which is inevitably going to lead to people b#%(ching when they see opinions that they don't really like.

colonelstubbs said:
I notice Gebx has never returned to this thread he started. Just left the debates to rage. Hmmm

dude! I was getting flamed just for copy/pasting an article.. imagine if I put my own two cents into this!!

*Mushroom Cloud!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

honestly why are you all pissed its an rts, better on a pc anyway, one of the only game types that i never play on consoles, i learned my lesson with red-alert on the ps1.

hopeing halo wars comes to the pc

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

twesterm said:
dallas said:
Twesterm - A lot of people predict that the PS3 will be selling a lot more software than the 360 WW which at least to some extent will shift development towards the PS3......it would make sense for sony to have more resources and education so that developers can make sense out of the PS3 game devel. Do you know if Sony has done significantly more of this lately, say in the past 9 months or so or is it just more of the same?

Why are you asking me? I'm not much of a sales person. >_>

I'm mainly just popping in to make sure people aren't ready to kill each other.

Awe.. c'mon... where's the fun in that? :P

If it doesn't have KB&M controls, then i don't care. I'll wait for reviews and try the demo on my PC but IMO the C&C series have fallen since RA1.

Other than that, I doubt this game would sell all that well on the PS3 if it were released in time.