By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - PC detects Trojan whenever visiting VGChartz.com

When I log on to the site my PC detects a Trojan virus and removes it. This has been going on for over a year now. What is the deal?

Around the Network

It has been put there intentionally to get you to make your third post in over a year.

Mission successful...ok, ioi....you can remove the trojan now.

super_etecoon said:
It has been put there intentionally to get you to make your third post in over a year.

Mission successful...ok, ioi....you can remove the trojan now.

Rofl

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

well it just happened to me today,i wonder what it is

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I got one for the first time today as well... There is definitely a new virus on the server and it is trying to infect people who visit the site through a script.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

I may not post much at all, but I've visited the site weekly to daily for the past 2 years. The data is very good imo. Maybe it's a good thing I don't post much if this is the way you treat people, super_etecoon & dtewi.

J7 said:
I may not post much at all, but I've visited the site weekly to daily for the past 2 years. The data is very good imo. Maybe it's a good thing I don't post much if this is the way you treat people, super_etecoon & dtewi.

lol....

um, probably so...if you can't take a little ribbing.

it has never happened to me for some reason and i hope it dont.

Anyway you should post more we need some more people round here i am getting board of the same old tired people

It just happened to me now. Well it was either VGchartz or the BBC news.

super_etecoon said:
J7 said:

lol....

um, probably so...if you can't take a little ribbing.

rrr, dont be mean lol.

Nope continue this could get interesting.

*trys to stir trouble*

He/She just called your mom a name they cannot get away with that. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHt FIGHT FIGHT

*gets out popcorn*