By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - PC detects Trojan whenever visiting VGChartz.com

zexen_lowe said:
Which browser are you using?

IE

Around the Network

ya my virus blocker got all jumpy at this site today.

I'm using IE7.

Which version do you have?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Firefox 3.0.1
Avira antivirus
Here

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

J7 said:
obieslut said:
J7 said:
Now the site is showing thumbnails in its banner up top of video clips of naked women. I didn't say that I did not like you, just talking about what you had posted.

well if the advertisements are showing this then i think i am going to have to turn me firewall and that off o i can start seeing all the advertisements and that,

nots not a very good idea though. i think my bro would get a lil scared if he looked over at me and seen i had a boner because of naked women poping up all over the internet

It wouldn't be the first time...

OMG...now that's just uncalled for J7.  You're making fun of Obieslut.

You can't make jokes like that about people on forums.

We are hereby bestowing upon you on this 23rd day of July, 2008 your first sarcasm detector.  Use it wisely....use it often...use it every time you read a post by rolstoppable.  You will go far.

But a word of warning...sometimes it goes a little wonky and you have to send it in for repairs.  We haven't quite worked out all the bugs.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
J7 said:
obieslut said:
J7 said:
Now the site is showing thumbnails in its banner up top of video clips of naked women. I didn't say that I did not like you, just talking about what you had posted.

well if the advertisements are showing this then i think i am going to have to turn me firewall and that off o i can start seeing all the advertisements and that,

nots not a very good idea though. i think my bro would get a lil scared if he looked over at me and seen i had a boner because of naked women poping up all over the internet

We are hereby bestowing upon you on this 23rd day of July, 2008 your first sarcasm detector.  Use it wisely....use it often...use it every time you read a post by rolstoppable.  You will go far.

But a word of warning...sometimes it goes a little wonky and you have to send it in for repairs.  We haven't quite worked out all the bugs.

Oooooook then... sarcasm detector broke from your post... readings too high...

super_etecoon said:
J7 said:
obieslut said:
J7 said:

Are you sure he is to be trusted with it?

I never got the Cheetah Model until 8 months ago. Are you sure he is ready for the Cheetah?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

J7 said:
super_etecoon said:
J7 said:
obieslut said:
J7 said:

OMG...now that's just uncalled for J7. You're making fun of Obieslut.

We are hereby bestowing upon you on this 23rd day of July, 2008 your first sarcasm detector. Use it wisely....use it often...use it every time you read a post by rolstoppable. You will go far.

But a word of warning...sometimes it goes a little wonky and you have to send it in for repairs. We haven't quite worked out all the bugs.

Oooooook then... sarcasm detector broke from your post... readings too high...

holy shit you a fiery  little chappy arnt you

Been playing too much Cheetahmen huh?

The master has come.

Bow down to RolStoppable.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you