By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - PC detects Trojan whenever visiting VGChartz.com

Well, if you don't like us, than I guess you'll utterly despise the Devil Overlord known as RolStoppable!

And be careful, you don't want to go over your yearly quota of posts now.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
J7 said:
I may not post much at all, but I've visited the site weekly to daily for the past 2 years. The data is very good imo. Maybe it's a good thing I don't post much if this is the way you treat people, super_etecoon & dtewi.

lol....

um, probably so...if you can't take a little ribbing.

I can take it, it's just uncalled for, that's all. It's not like I posted something irrelevent.

i get
HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen - Malware
but only since earlier today, i still get it now.. only the frontpage, everytime i reload

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

It happened to me too for the first time today.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Now the site is showing thumbnails in its banner up top of video clips of naked women. I didn't say that I did not like you, just talking about what you had posted.

Around the Network

Wait... naked ladies? screw the virus, tell me where to click, LOL

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

J7 said:
Now the site is showing thumbnails in its banner up top of video clips of naked women. I didn't say that I did not like you, just talking about what you had posted.

well if the advertisements are showing this then i think i am going to have to turn me firewall and that off o i can start seeing all the advertisements and that,

nots not a very good idea though. i think my bro would get a lil scared if he looked over at me and seen i had a boner because of naked women poping up all over the internet

It hasn't been happening to me.

I don't know why. Maybe it is because I usually stop all activity by pressing the Esc key on the keyboard so nothing can load (well, I wait until Hot Topics has loaded to press it) therefore, no trojans.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Which browser are you using?

obieslut said:
J7 said:

well if the advertisements are showing this then i think i am going to have to turn me firewall and that off o i can start seeing all the advertisements and that,

nots not a very good idea though. i think my bro would get a lil scared if he looked over at me and seen i had a boner because of naked women poping up all over the internet

It wouldn't be the first time...