By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Rumor) Leak from Square-Enix Staff

But MS WILL NOT HAVE THE FULL EXCLUSIVTY ON FFXIII

PS3 is hard to developp but it is selling very well. FFXIII need the PS3 userbase to sell well.

If MS want to kill Sony , they need the full exclusivty or special DLC (ala GTA4) !

ALSO

- PS3 developpement VERY HARD confirmed

- PS3-360 quite similar at the end confirmed

- Japanese devs BIG asshole confirmed (well most of them)

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I don't think that is real at all.

fake.

this guy said 360 has more disc [space]

unless he meant it will have more discs (plural) like how there are 4 discs for lost odyssey

but i still call bs

So poor translation is the new excuse for bad grammar when making shit up.

Excellent. Can't wait till the Sony and Nintendo fans catch on to the MS fans' trend.

Hmmm...

Nevermind, I do not want to see it.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Even if ff goes xbox exclusive I'll sacrifice my love of the ff series. I hate the crap box and will not lower my standards. FF has slipped a little after ff12 :( this looks like more slippage.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network
libellule said:
But MS WILL NOT HAVE THE FULL EXCLUSIVTY ON FFXIII

PS3 is hard to developp but it is selling very well. FFXIII need the PS3 userbase to sell well.

If MS want to kill Sony , they need the full exclusivty or special DLC (ala GTA4) !

ALSO

- PS3 developpement VERY HARD confirmed

- PS3-360 quite similar at the end confirmed

- Japanese devs BIG asshole confirmed (well most of them)

speaking of which where is that dlc that moved so many gta 4(360) units that they promised 360 owners?

The kid who typed this up didn't even try to make it believable or was simply too stupid to do so.

This isn't just 'probably false' it is OBVIOUSLY false.

We (Square-Enix) are not charity,

That line proves it for me, as made up fanboy gibberish.

However, it is very likely that some of the speculation is true.

1. I don't think the 360 version of FFXIII will be degraded any, and I do think it will require 2-3 discs.

2. I think most big games will go multiplat eventually, including verses13 and MGS4.

3. S-E is moving most of its development forces to the handhelds now, to ramp up for DQ as well as take advantage of userbase and profitibility with more, lower quality games.

The rest is rubbish made up by someone who hates Sony fanboys. It wasn't me, just fyi. If I wrote one, you'd have all hanged yourself already.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

steven787 said:
So poor translation is the new excuse for bad grammar when making shit up.

Excellent. Can't wait till the Sony and Nintendo fans catch on to the MS fans' trend.

Hmmm...

Nevermind, I do not want to see it.

Exactly... Translation is almost too good to be true. Albeit this guy doesn't even know what he read but just typed random bullshit translation. I'd rather have someone whom I trust translate the news.

Uberian said:

-Versus might turn into a movie instead of a game

impossible...not after they have spent so long developing a game and how the last movie failed...(this is what really makes everything else unlikely)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur