By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Rumor) Leak from Square-Enix Staff

That link, goes to this page...
(Google translation)

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhissi.org%2Fread.php%2Fff%2F20080717%2FeEJjNU5VbEIw.html&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=ja&tl=en

These are forums that are posted by subject (instead of the normal threaded view) btw, don't know if they are even really claiming that these are official or just Japanese fanboys of PS3. I think it's the latter.

Hint: I think they are blaming WiiFit.

Seriously.

I quote:

"Wii users困ったらme to blame the w"

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

*EDIT: Nevermind this whole post. o_x

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

how much money did it make ?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
GooseGaws said:
MrBubbles said:
Uberian said:

-Versus might turn into a movie instead of a game

impossible...not after they have spent so long developing a game and how the last movie failed...(this is what really makes everything else unlikely)

Actually, the last movie seemed to do pretty well, by all accounts.

the last movie im aware of they made was Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within which, to my understanding, lost almost $100mil

Advent Children.

Also, from what I heard, Versus XIII isn't even running on a game engine yet. All footage and screens are nothing more than CG.

So it wouldn't be impossible for them to turn it into a movie. It would be a shame though, as I'd rather have a game.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i rekon, i dont care about this game = )

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
finalsquall said:
Even if ff goes xbox exclusive I'll sacrifice my love of the ff series. I hate the crap box and will not lower my standards. FF has slipped a little after ff12 :( this looks like more slippage.

Crap box is not allowed. You're warned.

So, in your private mod forums, do you give em crap cause you are the best mod ever, or do you just let your work speak for itself?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

2channel quote? lol
You can find hundreds of similar "leak" comments there on a daily basis.

i believe

和田 = Wada ...

野村 = Nomura

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Uberian said:
"So poor translation is the new excuse for bad grammar when making shit up.

Excellent. Can't wait till the Sony and Nintendo fans catch on to the MS fans' trend.

Hmmm...

Nevermind, I do not want to see it."

From what I understand this is pointed at me personally so I will make this statement.

I will apologise for my bad translation and/or grammar but I didn't not make excuse for anything?

I made this post not to convince anything or anybody but simply for amusment, I thought by writing Rumor on my tittle would have stated that.

If posting internet rumors are inappropriate please get one of the forum moderators to erase this.

If you genuinely mean to start a converstion, then I am sorry if my comment offended you any way.

There's an unspoken rule on the internet, when someone is posting inflammatory stuff with less than 200 posts, they have no profile, and their only friend is "I Love ConsoleX" people get suspicious.

Also, I am only reading the translation from google but I am pretty sure they are saying the exact opposite of your translation...  It reads like PS3 fanboys making fun of the Xbox version.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

If you believe any leak from 2channel you are insane.
Perhaps it may help you to read 2channel more and you would have figured that out by now.