By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Rumor) Leak from Square-Enix Staff

BengaBenga said:
finalsquall said:
Even if ff goes xbox exclusive I'll sacrifice my love of the ff series. I hate the crap box and will not lower my standards. FF has slipped a little after ff12 :( this looks like more slippage.

Crap box is not allowed. You're warned.

crap box, crap box, crap box!!

Around the Network
xbox360h8er said:
BengaBenga said:
finalsquall said:
Even if ff goes xbox exclusive I'll sacrifice my love of the ff series. I hate the crap box and will not lower my standards. FF has slipped a little after ff12 :( this looks like more slippage.

Crap box is not allowed. You're warned.

crap box, crap box, crap box!!

Thanks Saab, enjoy your ban...oh BTW your dupe account is permabanned.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Yeah, I've read on other websites months ago that SE absolutely hated trying to work on the PS3. They said it was too hard to program for and that whenever Sony had made a new PlayStation system, they had always made it a bitch to program for with developers. But yet, as time has gone on, developers got used to developing for the PlayStation systems and they were able to crank out titles like no tomorrow.

sqrl, lol, it was worth it, i couldn't pass that one up

I could of swore I heard something exactly four posts before this one =P.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

why has this thread not been killed of yet considering its less then hear say rumors, not translated properly and therefore probably means nothing much at all but an excuse to waste time?:S

MrBubbles said:

i believe

和田 = Wada ...

野村 = Nomura

Yes, those are the correct names.

I was going to post the same, but you beat me to it.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Sound's fishy to me, how is the CELL terrible?

This sounds like fanboy written (with bad grammar included) stuff... can't rely on it.

steven787 said:
Uberian said:
"So poor translation is the new excuse for bad grammar when making shit up.

Excellent. Can't wait till the Sony and Nintendo fans catch on to the MS fans' trend.

Hmmm...

Nevermind, I do not want to see it."

From what I understand this is pointed at me personally so I will make this statement.

I will apologise for my bad translation and/or grammar but I didn't not make excuse for anything?

I made this post not to convince anything or anybody but simply for amusment, I thought by writing Rumor on my tittle would have stated that.

If posting internet rumors are inappropriate please get one of the forum moderators to erase this.

If you genuinely mean to start a converstion, then I am sorry if my comment offended you any way.

There's an unspoken rule on the internet, when someone is posting inflammatory stuff with less than 200 posts, they have no profile, and their only friend is "I Love ConsoleX" people get suspicious.

Also, I am only reading the translation from google but I am pretty sure they are saying the exact opposite of your translation...  It reads like PS3 fanboys making fun of the Xbox version.

I am always under the impression that there are some well informed gamers around in this forum, it is my true and only intention is to reach out to those members to have a discussion with them the validation of this rumor (even as outrages as these claim to be). Maybe I didn't say enough but I have stated this is rumor (Where I am from this word along means what I say will not carry much weight) and I also said I do not personally garantee this.

I really do wish just to hear what information can members of this forum can give me, instead of calling names like fanboy dream or delusional.

(This just in) The poster now claim Microsoft Taiwan will announce a chinese language version on FF13 at August 2th (the annoucement at 2th not the game) Right now its fair to say much of the public are waiting for this to proof his credit.