By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG release date

Who cares, I can wait for this kinda heaven!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network
twesterm said:
I would hold your breath on that date, the game doesn't even have an official name yet.

I don't see anything wrong with just using the name MAG.

i think thats a bit to early

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

disolitude said:
Yes...360 should have showed off CGI footage of Halo 4, Alan Wake and Gears of War 3 and said coming soon.

Just for shits and gigles...

What does this comment have to do with this thread?  I'm sure MS will start pumping up Alan Wake when it is within a year of release.

@twestern - I think the name of this game is MAG. 

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

disolitude said:
Yes...360 should have showed off CGI footage of Halo 4, Alan Wake and Gears of War 3 and said coming soon.

Didn't MS show (CGI?) footage of Alan Wake at E3 05. So where is that game...?

Around the Network

I think they will. it's a great name and makes sense.

The problam with people is though, they only have one track minds. Are all Sony games always gonna be delayed forever? Come on, give it to me, OneTrackMinders, your answers are predictable.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

dbot said:
disolitude said:

What does this comment have to do with this thread?  I'm sure MS will start pumping up Alan Wake when it is within a year of release.

@twestern - I think the name of this game is MAG. 

In the keynote they said MAG was just a temporary name.

I'm not expecting MAG any earlier than Summer 09. Probably later like Fall. GoW3 I could understand since I don't know how long it's been in development, and they usually come the following March after advertised. I'm expecting InFamous no later than Spring though...

4 ≈ One

tombi123 said:
disolitude said:

Didn't MS show (CGI?) footage of Alan Wake at E3 05. So where is that game...?

Alan is hanging with Duke Nukem somewhere.  They will be out when Nintendo drops to 33% marketshare.

@Twestern - I didn't catch that.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.