By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has a private showing of its own (complete with NDAs!)

I think they may want to save their public unveiling until closer to launch, which I prefer, because then I do not get really hyped for it, and then end up waiting forever (I'm looking at you FF XIII)

Around the Network

Maybe they are saving it for Qore? Was Veronica Belmont around? ICO, GT5, and SSJ12 super secret game should be at TGS. Leipzig should have LBP, Heavy Rain, and maybe the BBC's super secret game.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Halo PS3?

(sarcasm - and irony)

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I want to be a game print media journalist!

Scruff7 said:
Halo PS3?

(sarcasm - and irony)

Hopefully it's something more interesting than that.

Around the Network

of if its another ff game, then concider square enix forgiven. I always liked versus more than 13, besides versus is using their new engine crystal tools and is made by the makers of kingdom hearts + nomura as a character designer.

ssj12 mysterious game is not heavy rain. He said the developers of the game were japanese. The developers of heavy rain are french.

removed: "of"

ok i just want to check if get an "of" in the beginning of my post. wtf fuck is thisw bug.

Edit: removed "of"

That very well could be the case.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

id rather show to public at E3, but isuppose they and the other 2 companies have good reason to keep thier cards to thier chest.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...