By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has a private showing of its own (complete with NDAs!)

How would they find the journalist if they were to leak the info?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

@Bottled

Well, they'd use the FBI. Sue him out of mind and take monetary damages for breaking contract.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This is common enough practice, and I would be terribly shocked if Nintendo, Microsoft, and a number of larger third parties were not doing the same. I would say it is mostly to do with convenience given that most everybody happens to be in the same place. Remember this is no longer a public event instead it is merely another trade conference, and back room negotiations are what such events are really all about.

Can't wait! *crosses fingers for Ico and Heavy Rain*

4 ≈ One

Soriku said:
Why a Team Ico game? Team Ico is part of SCEJ...so wouldn't it make sense to announce it at TGS? Besides, I'd think they'd wanna show it at a more "open" event and not a secret conference.

Why not a Team ICO game?  Why any other game? 

Anyway, I think titles like that will probably first be shown to the public at the PlayStation Premiere. I think they'll only be announced at TGS if they're not ready for the PS Premiere.

Around the Network

Any word on whether or not these games were all first party?

Kingdom Hearts 3 shown behind closed doors. :)

Oh how I dream.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:
Soriku said:
Why a Team Ico game? Team Ico is part of SCEJ...so wouldn't it make sense to announce it at TGS? Besides, I'd think they'd wanna show it at a more "open" event and not a secret conference.

Why not a Team ICO game?  Why any other game? 

Anyway, I think titles like that will probably first be shown to the public at the PlayStation Premiere. I think they'll only be announced at TGS if they're not ready for the PS Premiere.

So what do you wanna bet a Team Ico game won't be announced at the secret evwnt and instead at TGS? :P

If it was announced at the secret event, how would we ever know? ;)

And I have a feeling it will be announced at the PlayStation Premiere, anywho. :P

Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:
From what I understand Heavy Rain was supposed to be shown behind closed doors at E3, and then shown to the public at Leipzig. I guess it was that, SSJ12's mysterious game, maybe that mysterious SCEE game, and whatever Team ICO's working on.

But I really don't see the point of showing exclusives only to the press, and then not even allowing them to talk about them. What's the point of showing them if you're not getting feedback or building hype?

Team Ico and the secret ssj game (which he said was a FF XIII spin-off that also "apparently" looks better than the main game) will "apparently" be at TGS according to ssj :P But I'd expect some already announced game info (KZ2, LBP, MAG...) and maybe some other games. Like Nintendo's conference, I'd expect all first party games...and info will be revealed soon.

Did he really say that? I thought he wasn't going to say nothing about it. Man, if it is a FFXIII spin-off, color me disappointed.

Color me uninformed, but what is this SSJ? Is it Team Ico's new title codename?  I thought everyone was calling it Trico?

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Feniris said:

Color me uninformed, but what is this SSJ? Is it Team Ico's new title codename?  I thought everyone was calling it Trico?

SSJ = ssj12, the mod. :P

Find out more here:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=33353