By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has a private showing of its own (complete with NDAs!)

Alright. This blogger is saying that Sony revealing new exclusive(s) behind closed doors and that NDAs were signed by the journalists.

Link

Im all ears.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

if people thought that was all they were being very silly...

From what I understand Heavy Rain was supposed to be shown behind closed doors at E3, and then shown to the public at Leipzig. I guess it was that, SSJ12's mysterious game, maybe that mysterious SCEE game, and whatever Team ICO's working on.

But I really don't see the point of showing exclusives only to the press, and then not even allowing them to talk about them. What's the point of showing them if you're not getting feedback or building hype?

I don't know makingmusic. These corparate giants are confusing folk.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So this means for the next few days we are going to be reading about "amazing new PS3 games that are coming!....that we can't talk about!" ....awesome... :l

Its great to hear that some stuff is coming though....I hate being teased though :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Usually the NDAs are done for something like this to allow the print media to get the scoop.

DKII said:
Usually the NDAs are done for something like this to allow the print media to get the scoop.

That implies that they'll be revealed relatively soon.

I am anxious to know what they showed.

So I wonder how many games were shown.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i wonder what they have shown

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

makingmusic476 said:
From what I understand Heavy Rain was supposed to be shown behind closed doors at E3, and then shown to the public at Leipzig. I guess it was that, SSJ12's mysterious game, maybe that mysterious SCEE game, and whatever Team ICO's working on.

But I really don't see the point of showing exclusives only to the press, and then not even allowing them to talk about them. What's the point of showing them if you're not getting feedback or building hype?

It's not building hype?

So a journalist saying "OMG I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T BUT I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING! I WISH I COULD BUT I CAN'T!!!"

Isn't building hype? People who read that gobble it up.

"OMG WHAT COULD IT BE??? I WANT TO KNOW. IS IT A NEW IP? IS IT A WELL ESTABLISHED FRANCHISE? WHAT? WHAT? I NEEEEDDDDD TO KNOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"