By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fat Princess - The Underrated Gem of E3?

I actually think the Fat Princess seems sorta like a treasure you fight for. Her weight, I believe, can increase or decrease based on certain game factors which I'm not really sure about, from casual inspection.

I think she's kinda the "flag" in a capture-the-flag type contest, and you feed her to earn your team points or somesuch. The other team tries to woo her (again with food I think), and do the same. It seems to boil down to something of a brawl while you fight the other team over her. I don't think she moves much, outside of players trying to carry her back to a safe location for their team to stuff her with more food?

[edit: I've seen more of it now... there are two princesses, and its CTF with a truckload of awesome twists]

Looks really fun, actually.

Around the Network

So it's like a feeder fetish game? Awesome.

as little as I know about this game, i love unique games so this is now on my radar.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Wait a sec. There appear to be two princesses. Each team seems to have one. They're fighting over food for their respective princesses, it seems. [Edit: Correction... they're trying to rescue their princess from the other side, and the other team is feeding your princess to keep her put in place]

Capture the flag, with a fun buncha of new twists.

Awesome.  I agree with Greg.  This is the best game I have seen (and can't wait to play) in eons.

this game is amazing lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Groucho said:

Wait a sec. There appear to be two princesses. Each team seems to have one. They're fighting over food for their respective princesses, it seems. [Edit: Correction... they're trying to rescue their princess from the other side, and the other team is feeding your princess to keep her put in place]

Capture the flag, with a fun buncha of new twists.

Awesome. I agree with Greg. This is the best game I have seen (and can't wait to play) in eons.

Seems like it,

I guess it'd be like strapping weights to the Flag in CTF in Halo

This will have parents of overweight kids complaining I am sure, just like when Wii Fit came out...

"How dare you point out my child's blatent obesity?"

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

This looks amazing!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Stats87 said:
Torillian said:
sounds amazingly hilarious and quirky....love it

definitely, the fact it is up to 32 players gets me even more interested in it

"Fat Princess puts you on a team of eight to 32 cute-as-pie cartoony male and female characters"

Each team can have 32 players for a total of 64 players. :)

Que rock on to say something like "Halo killer" lol.