By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fat Princess - The Underrated Gem of E3?

It was the best looking PSN title I thought. I like the handdrawn style games like this. Seems pretty quirky and can't wait to see more info.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

this game looks really cute.
keey feeding the princess may end up taking several teammates efforts to carry her around :)
PSN games are just getting better and better

my only concern is too much blood shown in the game. is this going to be M rated?

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Happy Tree Friends, yep

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

well it have blood, count me in

Fat Princess = Halo Killer. A brand new PSN game this will sell millions of games online and will move PS3 consoles. 32 player online it looks like a great game.

Around the Network

My god....That princess is so fat XD.
Sounds like they enjoyed it. Looks hilarious and bloody :D

skip said:

http://kotaku.com/5025699/fat-princess-on-psn-could-be-our-gots 

Fat Princess, On PSN, Could Be Our GOTS

It's not often a product description like this comes along, so I'm going to let it speak for itself:

Frantic and fun, Fat Princess pits two hordes of players against each other in comic medieval battle royale. Your goal is to rescue your beloved princess from the enemy dungeon. There’s a catch though: your adversary has been stuffing her with food to fatten her up and it’s going to take most of your army working together to carry her back across the battlefield.

Yes. It's 16v16, online carnage, as you fight over - and drag - a morbidly obese woman across the battlefield. There's 10 maps, five character classes, and one writer's captured heart.

What a big CHUNK! Day 1 PURCHASE!