By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Killzone 2 E3 Preview! Hint: They loved it!

BottledSpringWater said:
I watched the video over at G4TV and it seems the game is packing a lot of online gaming community features (a la Halo 3) through their website and what not.

seems like its becoming the norm for the big hitters. Resistance2 will have that SOCOM Confrontation and GearsofWar2(?).

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

@DmeisterJ

i'm in the same boat as vegabond. But for me, KZ1 was disappointing to the degree that I'm just skeptical of this game. Couple that with how many good FPSs are available and coming out soon this game can't just be good, it needs to really impressive. That said, it's good to hear positive impressions but I will take those with a grain of salt. If this game turns out to be great, I'll eat my crow along with the other "haters".

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I just can't freakin wait for this game.

It seems Gurilla is determined to shut the haters up World wide

Sounds like it'll be awesome. This and Resistance 2 seems like they'll be very impressive.

Shouldn't have been hard to perfect the FPS aspects of the game considering how much they have been done in gaming since Killzone 1. Just pick one and copy it haha.

I'm more interested in the multiplayer aspects because obviously everything else will more or less be the stereotype for the genre. From what I've read so far of multiplayer sounds like its shaping up quite nicely.

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

@DmeisterJ

i'm in the same boat as vegabond. But for me, KZ1 was disappointing to the degree that I'm just skeptical of this game. Couple that with how many good FPSs are available and coming out soon this game can't just be good, it needs to really impressive. That said, it's good to hear positive impressions but I will take those with a grain of salt. If this game turns out to be great, I'll eat my crow along with the other "haters".

I find it funny how everybody says that same thing about FPS games. "It's been done before", "brings nothing new" etc... If you haven't noticed, most FPS games dont do nothing "new". So pretty much wat u and many other ppl are saying is that u wont buy an FPS unless it does something new (which most FPS don't) meaning that u'll pretty much never buy an FPS. As a gamer, if its fun, I'll get it, don't care if its innovative.

makingmusic476 said:
tombi123 said:
Looks like a lot of haters are going to be eating crow

I love how many of the haters (and you know who I'm talking about) defend Too Human to death.

Even more, that the demo sucked. (but at least is was better than utterly awful Tales of Vesperia demo)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DMeisterJ said:
The_vagabond7 said:
You don't even have a PS3 Dmeister, how can you possibly drink so much koolaid for a system you don't even own?

I like the taste of Kool-aid.

OH YEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

tombi123 said:
Looks like a lot of haters are going to be eating crow

You think so?  Look at what they say about FFXIII before and after 7/15/08.  They don't eat crow, they flip flop.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Squilliam said:
Killzone 2 = Halo 1 wannabe! :P

lol yep, I'm not sure its the games fault...

More the fans are trying to over hype it and propel its status to that of halos and similar....

Why does everyone get their knickers in a twist over an unproved franchise? Killzone 1 was shite!