By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Killzone 2 E3 Preview! Hint: They loved it!

makingmusic476 said:
tombi123 said:
Looks like a lot of haters are going to be eating crow

I love how many of the haters (and you know who I'm talking about) defend Too Human to death.

I think I'm gonna make a whole new "Crow Eating" thread when this game comes out.  Too many people are going to be full on crow. 

And lulz at defending Too Human

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Killzone 2 = Halo 1 wannabe! :P

Halo 1=every fps in the world wannabe!

Leetgeek said:
Squilliam said:
Killzone 2 = Halo 1 wannabe! :P

Halo 1=every fps in the world wannabe!

Well ya! It sounds like Halo 1 did before it came out. :)

Tease.

meh, sounds like COD4. Which isn't a bad thing, but doesn't sound new or interesting. It will be a good romp in a generic way, the same way Resident Evil 5 will be a great game albeit just a pretty extension of RE4. I will at the least rent it, though for some reason I have extra money I may purchase it if the Multiplayer turns out good.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
meh, sounds like COD4. Which isn't a bad thing, but doesn't sound new or interesting. It will be a good romp in a generic way, the same way Resident Evil 5 will be a great game albeit just a pretty extension of RE4. I will at the least rent it, though for some reason I have extra money I may purchase it if the Multiplayer turns out good.

It's a shame everyone and even the folks over at IGN can't be as Jaded and "meh" as you.

It's a must buy for the gaming community at large it seems, and you're in the minority.

Around the Network

I watched the video over at G4TV and it seems the game is packing a lot of online gaming community features (a la Halo 3) through their website and what not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Nice. Sounds like he was impressed. I wonder if they'll show off any other levels before release, or just leave them as a surprise.

You don't even have a PS3 Dmeister, how can you possibly drink so much koolaid for a system you don't even own?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I usually don't get excited by early impressions, but it start to sounds good in another departments as well, now I need more opinions of this...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
The_vagabond7 said:
You don't even have a PS3 Dmeister, how can you possibly drink so much koolaid for a system you don't even own?

I like the taste of Kool-aid.