By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Killzone 2 E3 Preview! Hint: They loved it!

wenlan said:
tombi123 said:
Looks like a lot of haters are going to be eating crow

You think so?  Look at what they say about FFXIII before and after 7/15/08.  They don't eat crow, they flip flop.

I think most people just don't care! (about Killzone 2, not FFXIII)

I don't know that many people that are looking forward to it...heck a lot haven't even heard of it!

Around the Network

Sounds awesome. But....will it match resistance 2....?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Sounds great will defentily get this

@Burgles

"""More the fans are trying to over hype it and propel its status to that of halos and similar...."""

IGN say "Hi!"

that is where u fail,
dont worry, soon, Too Human will keep u busy.

Time to Work !

They better love it.

Around the Network

Why do you care burgles? You don't have, want, or care about PS3. What is the point of you being in this thread? Are you going to add something to discuss or troll?

Haters have entered!

Burgles said:
wenlan said:
tombi123 said:
Looks like a lot of haters are going to be eating crow

You think so?  Look at what they say about FFXIII before and after 7/15/08.  They don't eat crow, they flip flop.

I think most people just don't care! (about Killzone 2, not FFXIII)

I don't know that many people that are looking forward to it...heck a lot haven't even heard of it!

coming from someone who's sign is "PS3...The console for losers...(of lots of exclusives)" :s you shudnt even be given allowed to share ur biased opinions. after all trash goes on the bin not of these threads :)))))))))))

This is sounding great... If KZ2 is at least equal to COD4 in terms of cool gameplay and graphics BUT has a single player campaign of more than 10 hours, I'll be buying this one day one...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

they still have alot time to improve too:)The ps3 may well be the shooter concole, with MAG, killzone 2 and resistance 2.