By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXIII timed PS3 exclusive, SO4 not Xbox360 exclusive

as far as i am concerned ps3 can have ff13 in japan, i am just glad i can now choose to have ff13 on either the xb 360 or the ps3 and since i have both systems, and love the ff series i will get it for both systems. i can wait for a usa version of ff13 anyways since i'll have tales of vesperia,infinite undiscovery,last remnant and of course fable2, plus star ocean:last hope in spring of 2009. tons of rpg's to play untill ff13 arrives here in the states. ff13 will help the ps3 in japan, but dragon quest 10 would help out alot more, if they could get that game. as for star ocean:last hope, as far as we know its only for xb 360 as of right now, no ps3 version is being planned and even if one does comes say 6 months after the xb 360 version, thats ok because i will be playing else.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Didn't they say they were thinking about Infinite Undiscovery for PS3?

MakoInfused said:
Expect SO4 on PS3.

M$ can't forget to mention something like that is exclusive :P

It isnt exclusive, but square has no plans for it on the PS3.  So Microsoft didnt say exclusive because square can still do what they want...they just dont want to

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

azrm2k said:
libellule said:

- because of the non-release on Japan territory, FFXIII will come exclusively on PS3 in Japan before any Xbox360 version ...

I understand what you're saying and technically you are right but for anybody outside Japan it's irrelevant.  No PS3 owners in NA/Europe get to play it before the 360 owners living there.  Unless they can speak Japanese and import it but that's really stretching if we start counting that.

==>

but, all over the internet, we will have information about FFXIII, how it is good etc ...

I m pretty people wil start import it (as for all FF game)

Sure, at the end, it is not so important but the whole internet will talk about the PS3 version a lot of time before the Xbox360 one.

Time to Work !

MrBubbles said:
MakoInfused said:
Expect SO4 on PS3.

M$ can't forget to mention something like that is exclusive :P

It isnt exclusive, but square has no plans for it on the PS3.  So Microsoft didnt say exclusive because square can still do what they want...they just dont want to

LOL, if they have no plans to port it then they could have said it was exclusive

just look MGS4 will be on Xbox360 on day or another but it is still said as an exclusive PS3 game !

Time to Work !

Around the Network
azrm2k said:
Haha sorry I just burst out laughing when I saw in bright red:

"Now fucking calm down."

Yeah, that was hilarious.

SO4 is so an xbox 360 exclusive. Sorry. If it's announced for the PS3 then we can talk.

""I wasn't even angry ""

==> yes, u didn't look like someone angry to me either but, sometimes, internet forum are missleading ...

Time to Work !

Kind of off topic, but I haven't been following E3.  Is FF XIII versus still an exclusive?

Didn't S-E Say they will begin working on the 360 version of FFXIII after the japanese PS3 version of the game is complete?