By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXIII timed PS3 exclusive, SO4 not Xbox360 exclusive

YEAH

MS killed Sony at this E3

but

- because of the non-release on Japan territory, FFXIII will come exclusively on PS3 in Japan before any Xbox360 version ...

- during the E3 MS conference, SO4 was not claimed to be Xbox360 exclusive (even timed) while Last Remanant was said to be timed exclusive and Infinite Discovery totally exclusive to the Xbox360.

What do you think ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network

They currently have no plans to release it on PS3.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

possible they just forgot....thought SE was asked about this just recently and they said they had no plans to put it on PS3

I still think that SO 4 is basically an exclusive, though the PS3 only JP release or XIII is good

Expect SO4 on PS3.

M$ can't forget to mention something like that is exclusive :P

Around the Network

Star Ocean will come out on PS3. I'm not even going to doubt it ;P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

libellule said:

- because of the non-release on Japan territory, FFXIII will come exclusively on PS3 in Japan before any Xbox360 version ...

I understand what you're saying and technically you are right but for anybody outside Japan it's irrelevant.  No PS3 owners in NA/Europe get to play it before the 360 owners living there.  Unless they can speak Japanese and import it but that's really stretching if we start counting that.

Soriku said:
Uh...no.

They just announced yesterday FF XIII was PS3 exclusive in Japan and releases AT THE SAME TIME for BOTH the PS3 and 360.

Put the fucking caps away, he said that

because of the non-release on Japan territory, FFXIII will come exclusively on PS3 in Japan before any Xbox360 version ...

Now fucking calm down.

As for SO4, they haven't expressed any interest in bringing it to the PS3.

And Star Ocean 4 wasn't talked about yesterday.  That was weird.

As said MakoInfused

''M$ can't forget to mention something like that is exclusive :P''

Time to Work !

Haha sorry I just burst out laughing when I saw in bright red:

"Now fucking calm down."