By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXIII timed PS3 exclusive, SO4 not Xbox360 exclusive

celticlonewolf said:
The Fury you sound a little bitter. If ms did give money for some of there titles so be it it is still coming to the 360 and expanding there jrpg games. as a consumer I dont really give any thought to how ps3 or 360 get there games. You also have to remember that they have put out there own games like blue dragon and LO with more on the way to. The point I was making is that ms are doing a good job of brining a wide range of games on the 360 and not just making it the console for shooters. Now will people see it that way is still unknown we will have to wait and see.

People better not see the 360 as a shooter box or it will blow up in their face

Around the Network
libellule said:

YEAH

MS killed Sony at this E3

but

- because of the non-release on Japan territory, FFXIII will come exclusively on PS3 in Japan before any Xbox360 version ...

- during the E3 MS conference, SO4 was not claimed to be Xbox360 exclusive (even timed) while Last Remanant was said to be timed exclusive and Infinite Discovery totally exclusive to the Xbox360.

What do you think ?

Talk about clutching at straws...

1. The non-release in the Japan territory means nothing, Xbox 360 sells virtually nothing in Japan. If it came to the 360 in Japan it would do nothing for the Xbox 360 and nothing against the PS3.

2. SE have already said they have "no plans to release SO4 on the PS3"

3. They HAVE said "FFXIII is coming out at the same time on Xbox 360 and PS3" 

Fail thread.

libellule said:
""I wasn't even angry ""

==> yes, u didn't look like someone angry to me either but, sometimes, internet forum are missleading ...

Don't worry DMeisterJ goes round telling everyone how it is, then mis-reads others posts...You didn't appear irrate to me either.

I think its DMeisterJ that needs to calm down, or get laid or something...check out his sig ;)

Of course its good if the ps3 also gets so4 but its not as big as ff13.

Burgles said:
libellule said:
""I wasn't even angry ""

==> yes, u didn't look like someone angry to me either but, sometimes, internet forum are missleading ...

Don't worry DMeisterJ goes round telling everyone how it is, then mis-reads others posts...You didn't appear irrate to me either.

I think its DMeisterJ that needs to calm down, or get laid or something...check out his sig ;)

Maybe I do need to get laid.

But when people write IN ALL CAPS.  What does it mean?  Happiness?  Excuuuuuuuuse me for believing that WRITING IN CAPS is the norm. 

So tell me, why did Soriku write it in caps?