By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXIII timed PS3 exclusive, SO4 not Xbox360 exclusive

After SEs reason's for bringing out FFXIII on the 360 (financial?), surely it would be a contridiction to say SO4 is not coming to PS3 when money can be made.

Unless what M$ paid them is already enough to cover what extra money they don't make.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Yakuzaice,

I think the big boss of SE said versus XIII is still PS3 exclusive but who knows ...

Time to Work !

I'll be getting SO4 on the 360 if it's a timed exclusive. I refuse to wait on Sony to get JRPG's any longer. If it's not released on the ps3 at the same time, I'll buy it on the 360. Why should I suffer longer to support a damn console?

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:

Soriku said:
Uh...no.

They just announced yesterday FF XIII was PS3 exclusive in Japan and releases AT THE SAME TIME for BOTH the PS3 and 360.

Put the fucking caps away, he said that

because of the non-release on Japan territory, FFXIII will come exclusively on PS3 in Japan before any Xbox360 version ...

Now fucking calm down.

As for SO4, they haven't expressed any interest in bringing it to the PS3.

And Star Ocean 4 wasn't talked about yesterday.  That was weird.

I wasn't even angry

So what the hell were the caps for?  The hell of it?

DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:

Soriku said:
Uh...no.

They just announced yesterday FF XIII was PS3 exclusive in Japan and releases AT THE SAME TIME for BOTH the PS3 and 360.

because of the non-release on Japan territory, FFXIII will come exclusively on PS3 in Japan before any Xbox360 version ...

Now fucking calm down.

I wasn't even angry

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Uh...no.

Weird, in that the 360 doesn't move many copies of JRPGs.

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:

Soriku said:
Uh...no.

Now fucking calm down.

I wasn't even angry

Caps = angry? LOL (ZOMG caps!).

You didn't answer me.  What was the point of the caps then?  If it wasn't anger.

The Fury said:
After SEs reason's for bringing out FFXIII on the 360 (financial?), surely it would be a contridiction to say SO4 is not coming to PS3 when money can be made.

Unless what M$ paid them is already enough to cover what extra money they don't make.

Award for the most sensible post on this thread. Its funny how 3rd party exclusives only fail when M$ is the beneficiary!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Soriku said:
Uh...no.

The same for FFXIII on X360 until yesterday..

I can see SO4 arriving on PS3 at some point.

I don't think Sony isn't going to respond in the JRPG department.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.