By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 7-14-08 Do You Hate Sony Or Microsoft?

After the FFXIII announcement yesterday, Do you hate Microsoft For stealing a HUGE exclusive, or Do You hate Sony for letting them take it without doing anything about it?

OR Do you hate SQUARE

^_^

Around the Network

No hating, just dissapointed in Sony. Not that I think they could have done much directly to have helped FF stay exclusive, but if they hade made a console that sold better it would have been easier for them. But I don't blame them for that though.

I'm with Rainbird, disappointed with Sony for not doing more to keep it.

Hate MS
Dissappointed by SONY
INRAGED AT Square!

4 ≈ One

I dislike Microsoft since at least a decade, but for other reasons than a game...

Around the Network

No hating, I was disappointed in Sony for not doing enough to keep it

i dont blame any of them, square obviously thought they could sell more copies of the game and they will.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I hate whoever makes the PS3 version be released later. That is, most likely Micro$oft, and the second chance is actually Square Enix. Can't blame Sony for this since I like their, although recently reconsidered, we-don't-buy-exclusives policy.

Sony still has the advantage of having FFXIII exlusive in Japan. SE just made a business decision. I felt betrayed by SE though.

None of the above. I hate the people who piss and moan about a game appearing on another console. I saw a little bit of bitching when BioShock was announced for PS3 and thought it was pretty disgraceful, but that didn't even BEGIN to compare to this shitstorm.