By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony SHOULD buy Level-5

I say buy Level-5, increase their staff numbers with new recruits, and create another RPG in house dev team. Expensive but it would help.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

^it would help alot,espeacially with DQX

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Soriku said:
I don't know. Level 5 developed games haven't hit a million+ unless they're called DQ or Professor Layton. Good for fans, but I'm not so sure it'd be a good purchase overall. Level 5 make most of their games on PS systems anyway...

And lol at Sony buying tri-Ace. Good luck getting that off SE when their games are pretty successful. Nippon Ichi is too niche and Media.Vision really only has Wild ARMs...

Dark Cloud 1 would like a word. That one sold over a mil.

And Media Vision could do something nice, they need a big budget from Sony.

But yes, I've been calling Sony to buy them for over a year.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
brute said:
Soriku said:
I don't know. Level 5 developed games haven't hit a million+ unless they're called DQ or Professor Layton. Good for fans, but I'm not so sure it'd be a good purchase overall. Level 5 make most of their games on PS systems anyway...

And lol at Sony buying tri-Ace. Good luck getting that off SE when their games are pretty successful. Nippon Ichi is too niche and Media.Vision really only has Wild ARMs...

level 5 hasnt released a game on a sony platform for a while,where did you come up with that they release most o there games on ps systems

Search Level 5 on Wikipedia (on Wii now, can't give link >_>). OK, maybe not most are on Sony systems but the majority are.

White Knight story baby;.They are working on a lot of games but somehow it takes them soooo looong...

Square-Enix is the only company that would make a difference.

Around the Network

They can form their own studio like they did with Legend of Dragoon. SCEJ just seems to be dead and they are the ones that need to pick up the JRPG slack.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Well.. they should.. but i don't think Sony will.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I don't know, maybe....

Shameless said:
Square-Enix is the only company that would make a difference.

S-E hasn't been as good as they have in the past. FF is the only series they release that I'm still interested in. Their peak wa during the ps1 days. Back then, I bought every game with squaresoft on it and didn't regret a single purchase. You'd be amazed how hype sells games. If they can secure a good studio or form their own and create Assasin's Creed-type hype with a good game to back it, they'll definitely have a 2 mil seller!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Soriku said:
brute said:
Soriku said:

level 5 hasnt released a game on a sony platform for a while,where did you come up with that they release most o there games on ps systems

Search Level 5 on Wikipedia (on Wii now, can't give link >_>). OK, maybe not most are on Sony systems but the majority are.

the majority might be,but the later released one are only on DS(a nintendo system)

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"