By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm pretty sure Sony knew about this; they now need to find a way to counter or risk a lot of Western sales.

Around the Network

i am so happy, that we xb 360 owners now have the main ff series. i will now get it on both consoles, since i own both. if ms can get dragon quest 10, then they will have the the bases completely covered then.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Some 360 users were hesitating to get a PS3 for some exclusives like FF13 but now they don't need to buy it anymore, less sales for PS3.

The people who didn't own 360 or PS3 will have the choice and I'm sure more people would buy the cheaper console with the biggest library. Less PS3s sold...

It doesn't matter for people who already own a PS3 they still will get the game... It's okay.

It matters for Sony though since they will get less sales in America and Europe. So the only people who are hurt in this is them.

This makes me sick to my stomach. I JUST bought my PS3 and this one one of the reasons in the back of my head that I justified it going forward. I'll just wait until the obligatory comparisons are out and make a decision on which to purchase.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Who cares. Games becoming multiplatform with GOOD PORTS are a great thing for everybody. Nobody took anything away from a PS3 owner.

I think its awesome that Bioshock will be available on PS3, I have no problem with 360 gamers playing Devil May Cry 4 and I hope that EA is at this moment porting Mass Effects.

Of course bad ports suck (Orange box hello) but that's a different thing.

Hmm which 360 exclusive would I like to play, besides Bioshock and Mass Effects? only Halo3 but I doubt that will be available on a Sony console .

Around the Network

+1 to kyros.

Its not like you can't play FF13 now that its on Xbox 360. It doesn't make it any less enjoyable, does it?

Darc Requiem said:
Well since know one else had done it. I guess I'll have to pull out the link...

http://playstation3.justgotowned.com/

LOL!!

So God of War its sony only hope

Ninman said:
Darc Requiem said:
Well since know one else had done it. I guess I'll have to pull out the link...

http://playstation3.justgotowned.com/

LOL!!

So God of War its sony only hope

what about GT5?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

kn said:
This makes me sick to my stomach. I JUST bought my PS3 and this one one of the reasons in the back of my head that I justified it going forward. I'll just wait until the obligatory comparisons are out and make a decision on which to purchase.

Just remind yourself you get free online play, FF versus XIII exclusively, and a solid list of first party games like LittleBigPlanet, Resistance, a Team Ico game, etc.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

According to the live blog, a bunch of people were pulled off of other projects to get the Japanese version moving (PS3) when that version is done they will localize and port it to 360. The porting won't be a big deal because Crystal Tools is PC Based. Bad Part: Sounds late 09 for Japan, 2010 for the rest of us.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.