By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
That Guy said:
this also makes sense for Square, mind you. they just effectively doubled their potential market for software sales. If PS3 had a bigger userbase, this coup would have never occured.

Concur.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

And PS3 has been winning WW every week for seven months now.  There's no way it's not gonna beat the 360, FFXIII isn't going to turn sales around.

I wound not bet on it. This was big.... very big.

How many people here are going to be shocked if, at the Sony press conference, the SE prez shows up, and announces that every supposedly exclusive game to the 360 in the SE lineup is also now coming to the PS3?

IMO, the MS press conference kinda stunk. Even this announcement was boring. I'm pretty certain that this isn't going to rock the boat much, as far as sales go -- except in the case of SE's sales, of course. I think this signals that they just won the big prize, with multi-platform HD goodness across the board.

Zuhyc said:
EaglesEye379 said:
Wait for it, wait for it... Sony domination is in when now? oh yeah 2010.

No, Sony will dominate with the PS4!!!

Hehe don't ya miss the OPM forum where me and others were called an idiot by the chiefdirector because we thought PS3 will not doing so well this gen?

I wished the forums still exists;....=p.

BREAKING BREAKING:

According to Kotaku's liveblog of Square Enix's conference, FFXIII will most likely not be released on 360 in Japan. In addition, FF Versus XIII has been confirmed to not be multi platform.

http://kotaku.com/5025033/liveblogging-square-enix-press-conference

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network
Burgles said:
I'm more happy that the PS3 fanboys won't be happy...call me sad but I love it...big middle finger going out to all those who gloated about all the great FF love PS3 was getting :)

F U, sado, So ur happiness depends on other people's misery? idiot

Well since know one else had done it. I guess I'll have to pull out the link...

http://playstation3.justgotowned.com/

Damn as soon as the presser was done I tried to come to VGchartz and it wouldn't let me till now! I'm loving it.
I really love my big white box.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Darc Requiem said:
Well since know one else had done it. I guess I'll have to pull out the link...

http://playstation3.justgotowned.com/

WTF?? LOL.

FishyJoe said:
Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
VGC exploded.

Anyone think KH3 will hit the PS3 now? =P

360 being 2nd confirmed?

I think it actually raises the chances of that... since it shows SE is getting less afraid to make their huge games multi-plat.

Sony will have to pay an awful lot of money to keep it off the Wii after this. If anything, this raises the exclusivity bidding price.

But FF is a lot bigger than KH. I don't see why Sony would not pay to keep FF exclusive and all of a sudden would pay to get KH. Especially since FF is now going to the big competitor while Wii is only an expensive niche gaming device at least not competing on the HD market.