By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JaggedSac said:
Kasz216 said:
Smeags said:
naznatips said:
Wow! Last minute megaton announcement saves what would have been the worst E3 in history!

Agreed. Still, 2 minutes of greatness does not excuse 90 minutes of UNO rush.

I have to admit though, I had a good laugh when FFXIII was announced. Classic, Microsoft definitely gets Brownie Points for this one.

Oddly the Netflix thing interests me the most. I mean that basically covers the price of Xbox live itself.

Actually, you still have to be a member of NetFlix.

Ah.  That said I was cosniderign getting the live streaming netflix box anyway.

Around the Network

this whole thing is just Crazzzzzzzzzzzzy.

I'd like to hear Crazzyman's take on this.

That's a big kick in the pants for Sony.

Sheesh, lol, Microsoft is really going for the kill.

From the Kotaku live blog, it looks like Microsoft just recently did this. It doesn't even appear that they're working on it yet.

jman8 said:
BREAKING BREAKING:

According to Kotaku's liveblog of Square Enix's conference, FFXIII will most likely not be released on 360 in Japan. In addition, FF Versus XIII has been confirmed to not be multi platform.

http://kotaku.com/5025033/liveblogging-square-enix-press-conference

Yeah they said that in the conference.  It will heal the wound a little considering the majority of FF sales come from Japan.

rofl... one of my drinking buddies in the same apartment complex I'm in just texted me from work to say "fuck your 360" lol. He's a sony diehard, which I tease him for

I'm guessing he just saw the news XD

Around the Network

Once the game actually comes out, be prepared for "It sells so much better on the PS3, MS wasted its money."

2:21
question: when was the timing of the xbox 360 decision?
2:24
hashimoto: "it wasn't a long time ago that we made the decision. we had to adjust things, like our relationship with microsoft. it was recent."
2:25
question: by using the the crystal tools, what's the work load for localization?
2:28
kitase says they're currently running it on a pc, so they don't know the work load of getting it on the 360. they are putting priority on the PC version.

Anyway, I bet Sony is probably pacing back and forth right now.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Once the game actually comes out, be prepared for "It sells so much better on the PS3, MS wasted its money."

Yeah.  Though I still don't think they paid anything.  Pretty crazy news though.

I leave for a few hours and this happens? OMGWTF!!!!???

Haha! So this was part of big news SE promised about FFXIII at E3, I hope the rest are bigger and more substantial. But anyway, this is very big news as it means the end of main FF exclusivity and the beginning of multiplatform era.