By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review RE4 (Wii) - 9.0

I'm curious to see what its sales were in the U.S.

Around the Network

I saw the RE4 PC version at the mall for 20 bucks. Sitting a few shelves away was the Wii version for 30. I have never played RE4 in any of its forms. Come to think of it, since the first RE I have pretty much sat out the entire series. I am going to spring for the Wii version just because. The control scheme can't be any worse than the Duel analog stick config. I never liked that method. Very clunky. The point and kill interface has to be much better.

awesome. i got mine at buy.com for 21 after tax and shipped using google checkout. :) it was shipped yesterday. hopefully get here before the weekend.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Got mine yesterday, and was amazed by the game. The first Wii game that really amazed me. Finally a game with decent graphics. And the accuracy of the wiimote is much better than COD3 and other shooter.... Or could that be coz I upgraded my Sensor Bar? Anyway, this is really an awesome game. Guess I wont be touching my PS3 and X360 for the next 1 mth. Time to give my Wii some love.... It was left collecting dust for a mth already. lol!!