By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review RE4 (Wii) - 9.0

HAHA... yeah of course... I am gonna buy it when it comes out then I think lol you hear so much about how good this game is, I kind of feel stupid for not experiencing it up until now.

Glad it's bargain priced.

Around the Network

I wanted to purchase this game but it was sold out everywhere I went.

I could never bring myself to finish RE4 on the Gamecube because I just simply didn't like how slow it was. I'm glad it seems like most the reviewers are in unison that the Wii Remote functionality is good.

I was a bit upset today when I strolled into Gamestop today and apparently it's getting released tomorrow. >_

now lets hope they bring on re5 for wii. Otherwise im gonna have a tough time deciding which to buy, ps3 or xbox360.

man. I'm glad i didn't buy it for gamecube! Woo wooooo! Gonna get the better version!

Around the Network

I would just like to say something, the game looks the exact same as the GC version which came out years ago. I'm sure the new controls are fun and all, but is that worth $30. The wii is still a let down so far, when you make a new system the graphics should be better, the wii is not even close to the xbox so far in graphics. Its not even on the same level as first year GC titles. Most of the games look like N64 graphics. I'm all for new games and ways to play them, but to come out with a system that is so far behind and charge the same price as the ps3 and the 360 for games is just insane.

Thats all i have to say, have fun with your new game, or old game with new controls ;)

PS3owner said:
I would just like to say something, the game looks the exact same as the GC version which came out years ago. 

I don't know how much you've read about the game, but nobody ever (or at least anyone that matters and is right) have ever said the graphics were updated.  Fail.

And yes, I will have fun with the best game of the survival/horror genre and one of the best games ever made.

twesterm said:
PS3owner said:
I would just like to say something, the game looks the exact same as the GC version which came out years ago.

I don't know how much you've read about the game, but nobody ever (or at least anyone that matters and is right) have ever said the graphics were updated. Fail.

And yes, I will have fun with the best game of the survival/horror genre and one of the best games ever made.

...but weren't the graphics updated to support widescreen? 

Not the graphics he was talking about.

People are actually going online to argue that RE4 looks old? How is this news? Of course it looks old...it's supposed to have GC graphics.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )