By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wow Lightning is Hot! (Final Fantasy 13)

I was under the impression that Leo from Tekken 6 was trying to disguise herself as a man. Either that or my brain is trying rationalise unnecessarily...

As for those wondering why we have this thread: because it's funny. Hopefully no one is actually taking this too seriously. Hopefully. And yes, it's much easier to tell that the red-head is female.

Around the Network

I found Lightning cute and attractive,I'm weird for that O_O' ???

Still my favorite FF girl is Rinoa,my God,I fall in love with that virtual chick,so hot and beautiful looking!!! *_* Damn with Squall,lucky bastard >_>

My second choice goes for Celes (FF6),she's so beautiful and on the Opera stage she looks so gorgeous OO

My third place goes for Lulu,so female and her mature air dizzy me @_@

My runner up goes for Ashe from FF12,with that pair of legs I would be her slave :P

And before someone say me about loving female gaming characters is wrong,IT'S NOT,they're just like any platonic love T_T

actually she looks pretty good.

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet...

Words Of Wisdom said:
konnichiwa said:
I have other pictures but you guys would hate me if I showed it to ya;

Why exactly do you have those other pictures? O.o

I love them <3.

@Nazna: Maybe because not so many people know him?

Around the Network

I have to admit. She is pretty damn hot...

4 ≈ One

Snesboy said:
Leetgeek said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
What? I thought Lightning was supposed to be a guy. Dead serious here.

I'm not gonna believe you until you show a screen with his/her pants absent.

Mmmm take a second look. If that's a guy then I guess I'm gay.

I once thought that Lucius from Fire Emblem for Game Boy Advance was a chick and that he was hot

Yeah, I know sometimes jap. character designers make their characters too much affeminate. The same happened too me when I saw Zelos from Tales of Symphonia in the game cover. I was made fun by friends for some time....

I agree. :)

graywolf96 said:

are you all obsesed with girls in video games?? there just a bunch of pixels colered in certain ways to make you think that whatever you are looking at really is there. thats why video games are just an illusion

Mmm just change anime by video game:

naznatips said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet...

I love that one!