By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wow Lightning is Hot! (Final Fantasy 13)

anime babes just dont realy do it for me.

Around the Network

honestly, whats the point of this thread?

Cloud doesn't look like a girl, ok no, let me put it this way, Cloud 'looks like a girl' because he is drawn like a model, a very pretty person. But he is also drawn as a young person, that also helps.

''Hadouken!''

Its better not to ask the genders of the characters in FF...

Former something....

its hard to tell if there female or male

Around the Network
graywolf96 said:
honestly, whats the point of this thread?

They have too talk about pretty computer generated women because they have no life and a real girlfriend.. :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

graywolf96 said:
its hard to tell if there female or male

Yep I actaully remember X-Play havinga segment were they were asking if they were male or female...I got 3 out of 5 >_>

Former something....

I'm a girl and I think Lightning is pretty hot. :D

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

graywolf96 said:

are you all obsesed with girls in video games?? there just a bunch of pixels colered in certain ways to make you think that whatever you are looking at really is there. thats why video games are just an illusion

Holy shit, you mean all this time I've been playing video games, none of it was real?  I didn't singlehandedly take on the Covenant forces on Halo and blow it up?  I didn't save Princess Peach from Bowser?  I'm NOT the God of War?

sieanr said:

And I hope I don't have to point out the similarity of their names. Of course this could be intentional, or it may be lazy character design on Squares part. The FF series has been coasting in that regard for a long time.

I still will say that her face has slight variations. Some that is very hard to pic up just doing that fade in and out trick. Her face is a bit chubbier and nose smoother. Her eyes are slightly more angled and farther apart. IF you don't believe me take those original images into photoshop, paint.net, gimp, or another image editor and jsut play the zoom in and use the measurement tools and the basics of drawing black lines while comparing. You can say her facial structure is based off Cloud but she is definitely different in many ways.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453