By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wow Lightning is Hot! (Final Fantasy 13)

Lol, yeah, Lightning = Insta-Boner....that red head we've gotten a few glimpses of is pretty hot too.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network
graywolf96 said:

are you all obsesed with girls in video games?? there just a bunch of pixels colered in certain ways to make you think that whatever you are looking at really is there. thats why video games are just an illusion

The obligatory post in every thread like this (sigh...).

Still, every female video game chick pales in comparison to Rydia from FF4.

If only FF4 was a PS3 remake instead...

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Soriku said:
naznatips said:
The only reason Cloud looks anymore manly in those screens is the graphics suck too much Soriku.

Face it. Cloud and Lightning are the same creep androgynous creature.

That's exactly the reason KH Cloud > All :P

Also, it's funny in FF VII Cloud dressed up as a girl. Ugh...X_X

Or it's because he is making a Grrr! face with sephiroth and a pissed off face in the other one.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
What? I thought Lightning was supposed to be a guy. Dead serious here.

The second reply nailed it. After VII it's getting harder and harder to tell what gender some characters are. I'm still blown away by the fact that Kuja from IX is supposed to be a man.

Cloud and Sephiroth clearly look like men. But they are estheticly 'perfected'. They are ment to look very pretty. It's an anime thing. Many anime characters have that. Kuja might be overdoing it though. Do you guys even read this?

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
FinalEvangelion said:
graywolf96 said:

are you all obsesed with girls in video games?? there just a bunch of pixels colered in certain ways to make you think that whatever you are looking at really is there. thats why video games are just an illusion

The obligatory post in every thread like this (sigh...).

Still, every female video game chick pales in comparison to Rydia from FF4.

If only FF4 was a PS3 remake instead...

I have to agree. giggity.

you did do that,bobobologna, but on a telivision screen. not real life

It's a dude.

Soriku said:
naznatips said:

You can't tell me she looks anymore like a girl than that.

WTF? X_X He DOES look like a girl in that picture...wow. I mean the lips, eyes, face, earrings...WOW.

KH Cloud > All

}

He actually looks like a guy now X_X

I don't know, I don't see an Adam's Apple...

The Ghost of RubangB said:
It's a dude.

Still not sure how to embed videos, so if this fails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s

That about sums this thread up.