By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Nintendo E3 thread

Ah, alright nice.
I got a good feeling for this years e3.
I new DS would be cool... but I think its too soon.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Around the Network

I want a 2d metroid, IT better happen.

Xseed has announced recently hat they will publish in USA Game Center CX !
You lucky americans

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

A new DS model seems likely.

Soriku said:
Wait, I'm confused...

You guys told me the conference starts 12:00 but Eastern time is now 17:00 (5 PM)? Which is it?

It's 10:37 here regardless. Oh, and how long is it? 1 hour?

9 AM Pacific time tomorrow. Microsoft and EA are the only ones batting today. Remember, all three console manufacturers and many of the bigger third parties have their own separate conferences.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
*snip*

Conference: 

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
9:00 a.m Pacific Time = 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time = 17:00 British Summer Time = 18:00 Central European Time

*snip*

There ya go, soriku.  Tomorrow.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/eMMuRj_N6vntHPDycCJAKWhEO9zBvyPH

Nintendo's upcoming Wii MotionPlus accessory for the revolutionary Wii Remote controller again redefines game control, by more quickly and accurately reflecting motions in a 3-D space. The Wii MotionPlus accessory attaches to the end of the Wii Remote and, combined with the accelerometer and the sensor bar, allows for more comprehensive tracking of a player’s arm position and orientation, providing players with an unmatched level of precision and immersion. Every slight movement players make with their wrist or arm is rendered identically in real time on the screen, providing a true 1:1 response in their game play. The Wii MotionPlus accessory reconfirms Nintendo’s commitment to making games intuitive and accessible for everyone. Nintendo will reveal more details about the Wii MotionPlus accessory and other topics Tuesday morning at its E3 media briefing.

Lol. It begins.

For the record in the Tidbits piece I said this was a possibility:

1) Nintendo will somehow expand the motion sensing ability of Wii to maintain differentiation with PS3 & Xbox 360.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=1389

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Everyone go to the front page and Digg this!

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Nintendo starts off with a bang. Man they really going for the throat this year. I'm just extremely hyped for their conference now considering they are already announcing this. Going to be a good E3 fellas.

MS is done and ended with a decidedly loud roar.

Nintendo is next. Will this begin multi-hour long lines again? By 10:30pm PDT we will know.

Sony's couldn't possibly have anything that unexpected, so, really its up to Nintendo to steal the show.