By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich is the best Metroid?

@Fernando
Well.. i liked Prime Hunters but i didn't felt it like the others, what i really didn't like from it was the bosses, does Nintendo has no imagination?, that was a shame.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Super Metroid

Falcon095 said:
@Fernando
Well.. i liked Prime Hunters but i didn't felt it like the others, what i really didn't like from it was the bosses, does Nintendo has no imagination?, that was a shame.

Well it was made by NST who don't make too many games. The game was too fps centric imo. No adventuring aspects at all, and very linear. The only thing that made it any good was the online. It wasn't a metroid game imo.

1) Metroid Prime
2) Metroid Prime 3
3) Super Metroid
4) Metroid Prime 2
5) Some GBA Metroid game I don't remember the title of

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

sc94597 said:
Falcon095 said:
@Fernando

Well it was made by NST who don't make too many games. The game was too fps centric imo. No adventuring aspects at all, and very linear. The only thing that made it any good was the online. It wasn't a metroid game imo.

The online of this was my reason of being enthusiastic about this game, lol, it should be called as a FPS with Samus, not as a metroid game :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Metroid Prime
Super Metroid
Metroid Fusion
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Metroid Prime Hunters
NES Metroid
Metroid II

From the ones that I play often:

Metroid Prime 3
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Super Metroid
Metroid II

What can i say? I like my first person games.

Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 3
Etc..

metriod prime 3!

Well Super Metroid is the best 2D Metroid game..
But Metroid Prime is the best 3D Metroid game and it blew my head off.

So answer is Metroid Prime is the best game in the series